PDA

View Full Version : They keep calling me...

Natetrun
01-31-2003, 12:54 AM
I had no intention on racing this truck when i bought it. Always wanted one...something to keep in my garage till im 90 years old. Mod it for a hobby ..BUT!

Everytime I'm at a stop light or freaking anywhere late at night someone wants to race! Drives me nutts!!:d Revving their engine... cutting their tires to warm them up. Little kids in ricers thinking they are vin diesal. Im really good with my truck but that **** makes me burn!! I just want to go crazy and smoke them like a cheap cigar@!!! :throw:

I have a new path in life. To drive through these bad lands like bad &%# cause on rubber. To race and demolish ricers, little kids in **** trucks, gt's, and...and bald headed men in corvettes!! (no pun intended). And to ofcourse build my evil doing Lightning into a machine of mass destruction!! :hammer:

&#$#% Mad Max (not the guy on the forum). I'm going to be hunting and ****ing fuel and taking ears and toes... from everyone that wants some. (anyone that challenges me, i don't challenge people). :bows

:banana:

There, errm just venting...

99WhiteBeast
01-31-2003, 08:39 AM
The L does make you want to do that- because you can:burnout:

Your driving the world's fastest production truck-everyone wants to knock off the top dog:tu:

Natetrun
01-31-2003, 10:14 AM
yes...thats what i ment in my passage. I think? Yes. I said it makes me mad everyone wants to race me cause it's a lightning. ermm..yeah

Natetrun
01-31-2003, 03:13 PM
i was only joking. i am no psycho. :tongue:

wesman
01-31-2003, 03:54 PM
I ran up on the back of a red L last night on 20 in Arlington in my 350Z....not sure if it was anyone here. Looked like stock wheels, but had '01 tailights, couldn't really see any other distinguishing characteristics.

L8 APEX
01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
I saw a silver Z in the service road of 20 by the mall. I thought it was you so I caught up to them in the car. They looked over and laughed, they didn't want any of El Negro:D

wesman
01-31-2003, 04:52 PM
lol...I was over in the area today, but don't think I saw you. I would have surely thrown a gang sign or something :D

Time to get that L running, let me know before I spend all my money on my crack habit:hammer:

--wes

L8 APEX
01-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Nah this was last Sunday evening headed to dinner.

Red2002
01-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Beware the fake Lightning in Arlington. It's a red 2002 look-alike with a chrome Street Scene grille. It's lowered, has aluminum wheels, body kit, seats, 3rd brake light, everything. Had me fooled until I stopped to talk to him. Real nice kid, but he's spent an assload of money to have a fake Lightning.

I'd post up where he works, but that'd be an impolite thing to do.

wesman
01-31-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Red2002
Beware the fake Lightning in Arlington. It's a red 2002 look-alike with a chrome Street Scene grille. It's lowered, has aluminum wheels, body kit, seats, 3rd brake light, everything. Had me fooled until I stopped to talk to him. Real nice kid, but he's spent an assload of money to have a fake Lightning.

I'd post up where he works, but that'd be an impolite thing to do.

I will guess 24hr fitness on Cooper :)

--wes

Red2002
01-31-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by wesman
I will guess 24hr fitness on Cooper :)

--wes

Close, you're within a mile of it. If you needed stereo equipment at a discounted price, he could hook you up.

I gave him Terry's number because he inquired about some exhaust work.

But if you see someone on the V6 Camaro board posting up a Lightning kill, we know who it is. I begged and pleaded with him not to race anyone. However, he is looking for a Lightning drivetrain. I told him to put a centrifugal on his 5.4, but to each his own. He's spent over $6K so far on making his truck into a Lightning.

Natetrun
02-01-2003, 01:45 AM
does it even have a super charger?