PDA

View Full Version : Heading out 2 Kennedale

mustgofaster
06-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Heading out to Kennedale... 3 Gen1's going so far... Ya'll are more than welcome to join in the fun.:tu:

slick-svt
06-21-2009, 01:29 AM
Kinda hot.....

dboat
06-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Kinda hot.....

just kinda?!?!:evil

actually yesterday MORNING.. it wasnt too bad in the shade with the wind blowing.. but after lunch, well, it was time for me to hit the a/c ...

having said that.. dont expect good race times, but you can have good times though:tu:
Dana

mustgofaster
06-21-2009, 09:32 AM
I knew that I wouldn't have good times... Just went for fun. That being said though... The place was packed & crowd was GHETTO. I waited in the staging lanes for almost 2 hours for my first run & then we just left. We would have left earlier, but once I was in the lanes, there was no way out. I'm probably going to go back on Wed for Test & Tune, (just want to dial in my timing) & that'll probably be it until the weather cools off some. I will say that my truck hooked good out there though, considering the street tires under it.

Chris94L
06-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I knew that I wouldn't have good times... Just went for fun. That being said though... The place was packed & crowd was GHETTO. I waited in the staging lanes for almost 2 hours for my first run & then we just left. We would have left earlier, but once I was in the lanes, there was no way out. I'm probably going to go back on Wed for Test & Tune, (just want to dial in my timing) & that'll probably be it until the weather cools off some. I will say that my truck hooked good out there though, considering the street tires under it.

Say hello to the yello belly crowd lol

slick-svt
06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Try Wed. or Thurs. usually not as packed

projlightning
06-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Say hello to the yello belly crowd lol

yup....it wasn't that bad maybe 5-6 years ago?...