PDA

View Full Version : The TV show I would like to see

Mark #2
06-22-2009, 06:48 PM
My Pimp My Ride car got jacked.

These fools put $30K into a piece of crap for people whose house doesn't cost that much.

The dumbest show I ever seen and it is still on Speed, why?

dboat
06-22-2009, 07:30 PM

These fools put $30K into a piece of crap for people whose house doesn't cost that much.

to give others ideas on how to waste a lot of money on a rotted out car..

:evil Dana

BC Lightning
06-22-2009, 08:58 PM

Show started on MTV, that is the reason for most of the "logic" used on pimping the cars

tiffo60
06-22-2009, 09:59 PM
since they think an oil change and a spark plug swap fixes everything, they dont show it still killing mesquito's when it pulls out of the garage:d

dboat
06-23-2009, 08:00 AM
since they think an oil change and a spark plug swap fixes everything, they dont show it still killing mesquito's when it pulls out of the garage:d

later on, they did start to do some engine work on the cars.. but you are right, the most they would do is that and maybe clean the engine bay and add some chrome, but it still had a POS under the hood.

Dana

Silver_2000
06-23-2009, 09:13 AM
closed circuit TV on the pimped ride in the walmart parking lot

10. 9, 8, 7

"Watch the perp get 10,000 volts thru his nads as he wastes no time trying to rip the 20K worth of gear from the 4k car ..."

mikelemoine
06-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Any why the hell do they put 32" plasma TVs in the trunk of a freakin 1999 Taurus? I know it's cool for car shows but none of it is practical for a car you'd drive...

Guess I'm getting old

dboat
06-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Any why the hell do they put 32" plasma TVs in the trunk of a freakin 1999 Taurus? I know it's cool for car shows but none of it is practical for a car you'd drive...

Guess I'm getting old

Tailgating... :D

Shiner1
06-25-2009, 09:26 AM

Guess I'm getting old

We are old cause I don't get it either. IMO it's stupid for car shows as well. Wait! we have trucks. We could get a 100" plasma in the backs of our trucks!! Car shows here I come!! LOL. Maybe that show is the "Overhaulin" for that age group. I think Foose has mad skills (I wish I could draw like that) but I'm getting a little tired of all these schmucks with 70's muscle cars rotting away and waiting to be "Overhauled". Now the show I'd like to see is them "Overhaulin" my 1990 F-250. Make the extended cab a 4 door/ext cab. Big block, 4x4 conversion, paint, interior, the works. Throw in a matching trailer to haul the L around to car shows to show off my plasma in the back. :d I'm just waiting for my truck to be "stolen" :evil