PDA

View Full Version : No meeting this month?

Mark #2
08-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Nothing in the calendar?
Just curious if there will be one?

dboat
08-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Nothing in the calendar?
Just curious if there will be one?

I am in if there is one..

99WhiteBeast
08-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Gauging by this interest- probably not. I'm in if its close but I'm sure you guys feel the same.

gagspa
08-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Gauging by this interest- probably not. I'm in if its close but I'm sure you guys feel the same.
I would be in, but I've already made happy hour plans with some friends. Of course you guys are welcome. We are meeting at the OTB in Bedford around 5:00. Half Price Appetizers FTW!

Credit2NV
08-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Stupid question,

would anyone mind if i came and hung out in a mustang? I'm still looking for a DSG lightning....have not found a clean one at the right price.

thanks,
Chris

dboat
08-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Stupid question,

would anyone mind if i came and hung out in a mustang? I'm still looking for a DSG lightning....have not found a clean one at the right price.

thanks,
Chris

not at all, the more the merrier we say..

Dana

gagspa
08-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Stupid question,

thanks,
Chris
There are usually more non-Lightnings at the meets that I have been to than Lightnings.

ZeusSVT
08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I say we try to round one up for this coming Thursday night. One of the usual Bonedaddy's spots would be good. I'm in for sure if anyone is up for it.

How bout the Grapevine Bonedaddy's?? :beer:

nacklas
08-09-2009, 01:21 PM
I say we try to round one up for this coming Thursday night. One of the usual Bonedaddy's spots would be good. I'm in for sure if anyone is up for it.

How bout the Grapevine Bonedaddy's?? :beer:

Yeah that sounds good to me too! I'm off on tues!

ZeusSVT
08-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah that sounds good to me too! I'm off on tues!

I suggested Thursday....did you mean thursday?? Even if its just a few of us, I am still up for it. I need my Bonedaddy's fix.

nacklas
08-10-2009, 12:36 AM
I suggested Thursday....did you mean thursday?? Even if its just a few of us, I am still up for it. I need my Bonedaddy's fix.

Yeah i missed read the your post but either way like you I could have alittle Bonedaddy's! So I'm game!!:beer:

ZeusSVT
08-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Yeah i missed read the your post but either way like you I could have alittle Bonedaddy's! So I'm game!!:beer:

Cool, someone wanna add it to the calendar for Thursday if we have a few more people interested??? If not then me and Nick will go and enjoy a little bonedaddy's alone. :icon_rolleyes: