PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here with a stage 5 Stiegemeier porting and polishing?

Credit2NV
08-12-2009, 05:21 AM
anyone with the Stage 5 Complete Package with Throttle Body and Plenum combo ? If so how much extra power and tq..did you pick up? Any negatives with doing this? I also have friend in a few places about blocking or epoxying the silencer holes? what does that due? some threads i have read said something about changing the sound of the blower?

please give details....thanks again to all

(http://www.stiegemeier.com/home.html)

boostaholic
08-12-2009, 07:25 AM
i have pretty much a stage 5 port, mine was a custom port from steig but iv been told by the original shop that had is ported that is slightly better than a stage 5 but not much.

i just swapped the blower when i was on leave and wasnt able to get it fully tuned yet but i did see a difference in power. I also put on a 6lb lower and a BA2800 too. il have a dyno tune and results in like 6 months...

on my stock blower and this ported one i have filled the silencer holes, all this really does is makes the blower scream louder, as far as i know there are no pros or cons of this mod.

Credit2NV
08-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the info.... god bless you be safe while on leave...

anyone else have any dyno proven info?

nacklas
08-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Honestly save your money and get a 2.3KB or 2.3 Whipple.:tu:

dboat
08-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Have you tried the "search" button before you ask?

Credit2NV
08-14-2009, 02:31 AM
lol- no new to site...sorry!