PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags

BradOcean
08-16-2009, 11:55 AM
I came back into town for a job interview and i decided to go with a buddy to Six Flags for the day. First off, ive never been to the park when there wasnt long lines on every ride and when it didnt feel like they let way too many people in. Well we get there and the parking lot was a little less than half empty so we figured it wouldnt be too crowded, sure enough we didnt wait in line a single time all day. We jumped onto every coaster right away and most of the time didnt have to get off of it untill after two to three times of riding. We accomplished our goal of riding in the front of every roller coaster there. If you havent ridden in front of the Titan.......holt#$%*:icon_eek: (front left side is the scarriest). Anyways.........it has been so long since i have been to the park i fogot about how much fun it was. We should have a meeting there when it cools off more. :tu:

Mark #2
08-16-2009, 01:54 PM
I had a very similar experience this summer.
Guess that is why they declared bankruptcy this summer too.

BradOcean
08-17-2009, 12:20 AM
By the way White L spotted Six Flags P Lot

BradOcean
08-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Hahahah i went three times in two weeks. The third time when i was paying for my ticket they asked me for my zip code and i told them what it was and the cashier said i had won a free season pass. Ive probally already paid for it with entry fees anyway but it was cool to win it. :tu: Our goal for the day was to ride all coasters in the front row. Mission Accomplished :D The hottest seat in the house is the front row left side of the Titan btw. :icon_eek: