PDA

View Full Version : Friend request from Dana on TALON?

my2002lightning
09-20-2009, 11:26 PM
What's up with that? I can be found at my2002lightning on AIM/yahoo and rqbrown@live.com if you want to discuss.

For some silly-odd reason I can't send/rcv PMs on TALON.

my2002lightning
09-20-2009, 11:29 PM
What's up with that? :evilI can be found at my2002lightning on AIM/yahoo and rqbrown@live.com if you want to discuss.

For some silly-odd reason I can't send/rcv PMs on TALON.

Silver_2000
09-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Lets not exaggerate or double post for no reason

Posts merged

These are your PM stats

Folder Number of Messages Sent Items 373 Inbox 141 Total 514

If you delete approximately 510 messages you will be once again able to send and receive.

dboat
09-21-2009, 06:48 AM
not sure what this is about since I blocked off those posts a long time ago.

Dana

Silver_2000
09-21-2009, 07:11 AM
not sure what this is about since I blocked off those posts a long time ago.

Dana

I did 2 but I still see the titles of the posts and since they were identical it prompted me to look

I wonder how you sent 2 friend requests to someone you have on ignore ??

PUMP
09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I did 2 but I still see the titles of the posts and since they were identical it prompted me to look

I wonder how you sent 2 friend requests to someone you have on ignore ??Split Personality:confused:

In2deep
09-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Lol!!

my2002lightning
09-21-2009, 03:05 PM

my2002lightning
09-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh well. Since Doug pulled my Supporting-Member status, this whole site has been acting flaky - Server Busy, etc.

I don't have this issue on other sites. Go figure.:cool:

Silver_2000
09-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh well. Since Doug pulled my Supporting-Member status, this whole site has been acting flaky - Server Busy, etc.

I don't have this issue on other sites. Go figure.:cool:

You repeatedly, intentionally piss off the webmaster, and you are suprised that
this whole site has been acting flaky - Server Busy, etc. :rll::rll::rll::rll::rll:

my2002lightning
09-21-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm not surprised, to be honest. I knew. :rolleyes:

Here's the deal! I kid around with alot of my friends I've known 10-20+ yrs the way that I do on here. It seems Dana got a bit flustered with me and ran to you Doug on his KT shooting-grip which was silly. ;)

Sorta' on the same topic and to put this into perspective, a Police-Officer friend of mine in OKC sold his Glock 21 (.45) to go to a Glock 22/27 (.40) combo. He's a big-guy. I told him, "Boy, you have baby-hands?"Just doggin' on him down-tradin' from the .45 for handling recoil. We all laughed and had a good time. We've known each over 10 years and it's all good.

It was no big-deal with a little clownin'-around amongst friends.

See?

dboat
09-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Probably shouldnt have done it but I unblocked Ronald to see what he had to say since it was dealing with me somehow..

Cant say how any invite happened, if it really did.. but hey, you didnt accept it either..

Ronald, this all goes back to not just me and a singular comment about how I held that particular gun, see, this is the issue, you just dont understand how you come across when you post. So to alleviate the situation, I felt it best for me to put you on my ignore list. So how you got an invite, if you did actually get one, is beyond me, unless there was some kind of glitch that made it happen. Frankly, if I belonged to a website and got my money given back to me and lost my membership status, and then had a difficult time with logging in and such, I would take the hint.. just my 2 cents for what its worth.

I am putting the system back to it regular ignore status from here on.

Dana