PDA

View Full Version : Its time to get this done

dboat
10-04-2009, 09:29 PM
As some of you know from my posts, the very week that I moved the L to Dallas, I go shopping at Best Buy and get my truck broken into and have my double din Pioneer radio/dvd/gps stolen. They did the usual jimmie of the passenger side door..

Well, State Farm wants me to get this repaired and off their books.. So I need to find a place to fix the door, fix the dash damage, replace the radio, and then I also need to get the truck painted. I am hard on the paint and after almost 8 yrs and 50k miles, its just time to get this pig painted.. I have some body/bumper damage..
Then I need Terry to commit to a weekend at the house to get some other work done..

So do you guys have any suggestions? I would prefer a one stop solution.

Dana

Sandman
10-04-2009, 10:56 PM
I've had real good luck with Herbs.

dboat
10-05-2009, 07:15 AM
I've had real good luck with Herbs.

cooking or smoking with herbs? just kidding.. what and where is Herbs?

Thanks
Dana

Silver_2000
10-05-2009, 07:59 AM

Thanks
Dana (http://www.herbspaintandbody.com/)

http://www.herbspaintandbody.com/

L8 APEX
10-05-2009, 08:05 AM
See if Dooley still works at Payne and Sons body shop. They always did great work for me.

Sandman
10-05-2009, 09:45 AM

Thanks
Dana

Heh. sorry. kinda ambiguous. Doug has it right.

kirkmears
10-05-2009, 07:51 PM
sorry to hear about that:(, apparently missed the news. which best buy where you at for future reference?

dboat
10-05-2009, 08:36 PM
sorry to hear about that:(, apparently missed the news. which best buy where you at for future reference?

635 and Midway... wont go there again.. in fact, after my recent adventure with their credit dept.. wont be shopping there again either.

Dana

zforce77
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Just got mine back from Clark Bro's in Arlington and they do some great work.

L8 APEX
10-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I forgot about Clark, they are #1 for paint work.

dboat
10-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys!! it will either be Clark or Herbs..

Dana

1stlightning
10-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Turned my truck over to a company called Unique Auto Graphics in Kennedale (817-561-0974) a couple weeks ago. They are redoing the whole truck and doing some custom air brushing. I have not gotten it back yet, so I can't say the quality yet. A friend recomended it and they have had a couple trucks featured in Trucking magazine. So far the service has been outstanding. I will let you guys know how they are when I get it back.

You may want to check them out also. The owners name is Freddy. Tell him that Brian with the black lightning sent you. He'll take care of you.

dboat
10-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Turned my truck over to a company called Unique Auto Graphics in Kennedale (817-561-0974) a couple weeks ago. They are redoing the whole truck and doing some custom air brushing. I have not gotten it back yet, so I can't say the quality yet. A friend recomended it and they have had a couple trucks featured in Trucking magazine. So far the service has been outstanding. I will let you guys know how they are when I get it back.

You may want to check them out also. The owners name is Freddy. Tell him that Brian with the black lightning sent you. He'll take care of you.

do you mind saying how much a full paint job is there?

Dana

In2deep
10-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I know Eric and Scott personally, excellent work at clarks for around 4 k get your truck done plus any damage, or premiere auto body that did mine in Mansfield 2k

0'Lightning
10-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Action Collision in Little Elm is pretty good, my friend manages it. They do everything from paint and body to building custom bikes. I just saw them finish up on painting a Lamborghini a couple weeks ago. I've seen them work on some Lightnings as well.:tu:

http://actioncollisionrepair.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtKE1EyCtIw&feature=related