PDA

View Full Version : ported eaton and pulleys stolen in killeen.. please help.

boostaholic
01-06-2010, 08:39 PM
i live in an apartment in killeen and had my bad ass ported eaton, metco 6lb lower ring and one of a kind 2.50 reichard racing upper pulley stolen out of my utility closet. i went out to grab the right today to get a shipping quote for it and holy shit its gone... and the blower... and the other pulley. if anyone sees these items for sale please let me know and if you can please spread the word to fellow L owners. the 6lb ring im sure everyone in their momma has so identifying that is impossible but the other 2 parts are extremly unique. the upper pulley is rare do to the size plus its bent. the blower which i dont have a pic of is a custom port with a had welded above the boost bypass and its been smooth out with the port. the blower also has a 2.90 upper reichard racing pully on it.

il give a $100 reward to anyone who just finds the stuff and has proof, you dont have to get it for me.... i have my ways to get my shit back plus some knee caps.

Shiner1
01-06-2010, 09:50 PM
I could be wrong but I'd think that those parts are pretty model specific. Meaning what else can they work with other than a lightning. Check the local pawns, craigs list. Maybe local speed shops.

boostaholic
01-06-2010, 11:57 PM
by identifying i mean if you put 20 metco 6lb lowers in a row i couldnt tell you which one was mine... put 20 ported blowers in a line and il tell you exactly which one is mine b/c of the boost bypass hat and a few scrapes that i know that are distinct. il be all over craigslist and forums.

In2deep
01-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear brother!!

In2deep
01-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Also look on the forums, craigslist, eBay and look for someone needing help supercharging their focus..

boostaholic
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
focus?? people are putting these blowers on a focus? crazy

In2deep
01-08-2010, 11:23 AM
I was kidding, but I'm sure who stole it will try to put on whatever they drive!!

boostaholic
01-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I was kidding, but I'm sure who stole it will try to put on whatever they drive!!

lol for a min i was thinking WTF?? a guy i work with his a supercharged grand am gtp and it has a eaton so i figured the focus guys were butt hurt and wanting a blower too lol.