PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys!!!

RSVT
01-10-2010, 12:02 AM
How bout them BOYS!!!knana

All we have to do is kick the Vikings butt!!

Hell Yeah!:beer:

Silver_2000
01-10-2010, 12:14 AM
:tu::tu:

Beaudee
01-10-2010, 12:27 AM
How bout them BOYS!!!knana

All we have to do is kick the Vikings butt!!

Hell Yeah!:beer:

Vikings/Farr are gona put that look on J. Joneses face:D http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=jerry+jones+nose+picking&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=tab-img&tnr=21&vid=0001597992008

PUMP
01-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Great game from the Cowboys' prospective. Eagles were never in the game.:tu:
Defense is playing really solid and defense wins championships so "Da Boys" have as good a chance as any other team in the playoffs. That being said, after they lost to San Diego & the Giants, I did not expect them to even make the playoffs.:mad: Anything they accomplish from here on out is gravy, IMO.

dboat
01-10-2010, 08:42 AM
There are four real teams that have a chance to make the SB this year in the NFC. The Cowboys have shown they are one of them. The Vikes are tough and have some real talent plus a very savvy and seasoned quarterback. That game is going to be tough, its being plaid in Minnesota.. so they will have the advantage and the line will probably reflect it.. but dont discount New Orleans and Green Bay. I know Green Bay hasnt won their game today but they will. And Green Bay handed Dallas their butt when they played them..

On the AFC side, I think its pretty much San Diego or Indy. Both are very good..

Dana

ZeusSVT
01-10-2010, 05:46 PM
They are looking good so far. If they continue to play at this level, I think they have it in them to make it to the superbowl. knana

WA 2 FST
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
I know the game is played up north, but the Vikings haven't beaten anyone close to the Cowboys... at the level they are playing at now. Dallas would crush GB if they faced them tomorrow.

I think Dallas and NO are the teams to beat in the NFC. I don't think either are as good as SD or Indy, though. But I will be disappointed if Dallas doesn't beat Minn next week. They have the D to hold the Vikings to ~20 and the offense is good enough to score more than that.

dboat
01-10-2010, 08:26 PM
but if the Cowboys beat the Vikings... AND if the Cards beat the Saints... then wouldnt the Cowboys host the NFC Championship game at the Death Star? That would be pretty sweet..

Dana

Ohmsby
01-10-2010, 08:47 PM
you are correct sir. "Jerry World" would be open for business

dboat
01-10-2010, 08:56 PM
you are correct sir. "Jerry World" would be open for business

of course this would be filed under... if if and buts were cherries and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas..

PUMP
01-10-2010, 10:32 PM
snip..... I know Green Bay hasnt won their game today but they will. And Green Bay handed Dallas their butt when they played them..

On the AFC side, I think its pretty much San Diego or Indy. Both are very good..

DanaSo much for Green Bay, and I think that Baltimore, by dominating the Pats, put themselves into the mix.

dboat
01-10-2010, 10:35 PM
So much for Green Bay, and I think that Baltimore, by dominating the Pats, put themselves into the mix.

and that is why I am not Dana the Greek..

Dana

PUMP
01-10-2010, 10:52 PM
:rll::rll::rll:Me too:tu:

99WhiteBeast
01-10-2010, 11:24 PM
should have purchased my option for playoff tickets:hammer:

Jerry had to have payment in hand by 12/13- two weeks before Christmas not a good time cash flow wise:nono:

ZeusSVT
01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
should have purchased my option for playoff tickets:hammer:

Jerry had to have payment in hand by 12/13- two weeks before Christmas not a good time cash flow wise:nono:

If you are wanting a couple of tickets and the game ends up back here, I know where to get some without the whole spike in price on resale. My best friend from high school has 8 season tickets and purchased the option for playoffs. He went with his wife and sold the other six to friends this past weekend. I know he will have them for the NFC Champ game should it come here too.

Unless of course you were talking about so you could sell yours....lol :tongue:

gbgary
01-16-2010, 08:40 PM
boys or vikes? don't really care...hate both. it's a win-win for me but i think the boys will come out on top.

dboat
01-16-2010, 11:11 PM
I would like the Boys to win, but just dont know on this one.. its a toss up..

Dana

03LightningRocks
01-17-2010, 04:22 PM
WElp...and that is that. :mad:

dboat
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
WElp...and that is that. :mad:

yep.... the O line didnt give Romo much of a chance to ever get a decent pass off.. but its a team game. The team wins and team loses.. at least they have something to build on for next year..

Dana

Mark #2
01-17-2010, 06:19 PM
.. at least they have something to build on for next year..

Dana
I don't think so, no O line, no wide receivers, and no corners. I don't think they get a playoff win next year.

Beaudee
01-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Vikings/Farr are gona put that look on J. Joneses face:D http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=jerry+jones+nose+picking&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=tab-img&tnr=21&vid=0001597992008

:rll::rll::rll::rll:

tliss
01-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I don't think so, no O line, no wide receivers, and no corners. I don't think they get a playoff win next year.

Can't wait to see that. GodI hate the Cowboys. It was a pleasure for me to watch the carnage put up by the Vikings.

By the way, the Bears come to town next season...definitely getting tickets for that one! Can't wait to watch the Bears next season! Any of you have season tickets and want to part with them for this game lemme know!

Tom

dboat
01-18-2010, 07:31 PM

I dont think their corners are a problem.. they played pretty well this year.. and you cant judge them by one game.. they need another FAST wide receiver.. Ogletree might do it for them but Roy aint cutting it for me..

Dana

L8 APEX
01-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Roy has been like a church mouse since he got here. I use to think TO was overshadowing him but that is not true. Where was the defensive line? I felt bad for Romo at times, he didn't have a second to throw the ball some times...