PDA

View Full Version : Latest and Greatest in Ford Anti-Theft

Beaudee
03-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Been gettin thieved so much lately and my L. is paid for now,i want a kill switch or something like the masterlock starter Sentry system (which sucks cause no custermer support or module for the Lightning).Whats out there?Friends 2006 F-250 just got ripped from Costco in Lewisville.Im thinkin spring loaded machete under the seat:evilAny ideas?

Flats Man
03-11-2010, 08:38 AM
My elderly Father, who had no license and was a dangerous driver, used to take the car out anyway! I took the Car to Dallas and had a little kill toggle switch installed under the dash out of sight. Only my Mom, who was the driver in the family, knew about the switch! Dad never did figure out how She could start the car and he could not! Finally he just gave up trying to drive! Good luck! :d

L8 APEX
03-11-2010, 09:06 AM
The remote controlled relays do work just replace the fuel pump relay with the remote controlled one. The only way they are going to steal the truck is with the keys or a wrecker.

Vehicle theft is down 11% due to modern factory anti theft, now they just steal your contents vehicle burglaries are up 15%.

Beaudee
03-11-2010, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs best system yet