PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think you are?

Mark #2
03-12-2010, 09:17 PM
I just watched this show about Emmitt Smith and thought it was great. If it re-airs I would recommend watching it.

Very interesting and informative about the slave trade in the past and still today.
Very well done. IMHO.

Not trying to stir anything up, just found it an interesting lesson/story of his history.

dboat
03-13-2010, 06:57 AM
So I watched Archer and Bullrun last night.. Archer is so funny and Bullrun was great as usual..

Now on to the opening weekend of Formula 1..

Dana

PUMP
03-13-2010, 09:28 AM
I just watched this show about Emmitt Smith and thought it was great. If it re-airs I would recommend watching it.

Very interesting and informative about the slave trade in the past and still today.
Very well done. IMHO.

Not trying to stir anything up, just found it an interesting lesson/story of his history.
I enjoyed it as well.

Moonshine
03-13-2010, 12:55 PM
What network or channel?

Mark #2
03-13-2010, 01:52 PM
What network or channel?
Channel 5 NBC

dboat
03-21-2010, 07:20 PM

Very well done. IMHO.

took your advice and recorded the recent one about Lisa Kudrow and it was good yet sad since it went back to WWII and the elimination of the Jews in her ancestors home town under occupation, but she got to meet an distant relative and so did her father.. very good ending, will watch it again.

Dana