PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys.

SVT F15O
02-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Hello everyone. Doug sent me over here to ask you all a question. I was curious if anybody in the Plano, Texas area had ever dealt with "High Country Motors." I am thinking of making a long distance purchase from them and just wanted to know if anyone had any information about them. I appreciate any help you guys can give me greatly. Thank you very much, -Mat-

L8 APEX
02-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Sounds like one of those small used car lots?.

Sixpipes
02-10-2003, 09:46 AM
Shoot us an address and we'll do a drive-by. :cool:

Logan
02-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Never even heard of them... Sounds like a repo lot.

SVT F15O
02-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Hey guys. Address is 601 Digital Drive. If ya do a "drive by" just don't hit the red-maroon colored 96 Bronco it is mine. :D If you are in the area you can stop by and let me know what ya think about it. That would be appreciated.

Also, from what the guy tells me it is not a small car lot. It is a big wholesale dealer that sells about 130 cars/truck a month. I don't think it is a repo lot but could be wrong. The truck has a clean title according to carfax so. Thanks guys. -Mat-

L8 APEX
02-12-2003, 11:15 AM
I am sure one of our guys can go by there. I would call BS on 130 cars. I know the new car dealers aren't getting close to that with all the 0% and special deals. He probably meant trades, austions and wholesales also. You can't give away used vehicles now:(

SVT F15O
02-12-2003, 10:19 PM
http://ebiz0.ipixmedia.com/abc/ebiz/_EBIZ_94c02ff81b1a3a8161d8f9679040a60c/i-1_L.JPG

That's a pic of it if anyone does drive by. Thanks, -Mat-

SVT F15O
02-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Hey, looks like I might have a change of plans. They still haven't shipped my truck do to the snow up here. I think I may fly out there on Friday and just drive it back with a friend or 2. So how is the weather down there>??? Can anyone recomend a taxi company to use out of the airport in Dallas. Thanks. -Mat-

98Cobra
02-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Weather is fine here, by comparison. S'posed to have a chance of rain over the next couple of days.

As far as cab companies go, I think they are all about the same.

tliss
02-18-2003, 03:04 PM
If you need a lift from the airport I'm sure one of the local guys (including myself) would be willing to pick you up and drive you over there. Obviously depending on the schedule. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know what I can do.

tliss@comcast.net

Tom

blueoval01
02-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by tliss
If you need a lift from the airport I'm sure one of the local guys (including myself) would be willing to pick you up and drive you over there. Obviously depending on the schedule. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know what I can do.

tliss@comcast.net

Tom
Yep, If I know when and where in advance, I could help out with picking you up .... :D

SVT F15O
02-19-2003, 12:12 AM
If I do it the flight gets in at 2:45pm on Friday. I need to talk to a friend so I have a riding buddy for the trip back. Also need to talk to the dealership because if they can get a truck out 2morrow I will have them just ship this way I don't need to deal with the risks involved in driving that far in an unknown truck. What ever happens I appreciate the help from all of you. It feels great to be a part of such a nice community. If anyone ever needs any help in CT be sure to give me a shout first. I will keep you posted. Thanks. -Mat-

tliss
02-19-2003, 07:54 AM
Let me know for sure and I'll see what I can do. My schedule is fairly clear on Friday. Which airport would you be flying into (DFW or Love Field)? I presume DFW, but you might like to fly Southwest and have 20 stops before you get here!

Anyway, keep me posted and I'll try to work around it.

Tom