PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Cop

Beaudee
04-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Drivers first shot went click.Later they found the hammer hit a spent round,the next shot was a live one .Lucky cop9tBFXLNR2kI Guy was deff. a waisted redkneck.Country music and a 44 mag.,@ least sounded like it

mikelemoine
04-30-2010, 11:50 PM
The cop got him and he crashed into a pole a few hundred yards away and died. One less criminal on the roads!

Beaudee
05-01-2010, 11:44 PM
The cop got him and he crashed into a pole a few hundred yards away and died. One less criminal on the roads!

That was one lucky cop.How much U had to drink? Plenty LOL (CLICK,Redkneck would have had him 4 sure) Cops are under paid 4 sure.

gbgary
05-02-2010, 01:37 PM
boy...he let him have it! :tu:

L8 APEX
05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
The immediate threat to his life was over by the time he drew and emptied a magazine into his back. I am not sure how the officer defends his use of deadly force. He effectively shot the suspect in the back as he was running away. Is that how officers are trained?

Mark #2
05-03-2010, 06:07 PM
The immediate threat to his life was over by the time he drew and emptied a magazine into his back.
In hindsight maybe, but at the time was the threat really over?
Just saying I would vote in the officer's behalf if I was on the jury.

L8 APEX
05-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Yes I would let the cop get away with murder as well. But he should have better control than to empty a mag as he drives away. He should have just been thankful to survive the encounter and follow in pursuit. I am sure the drunk would have crashed and gone to jail shortly anyway. What he did instead was a gut reaction that resulted in the death of a drunk idiot.

gbgary
05-03-2010, 09:36 PM
that gun was in his face and clicked...then the dude got off one shot. for all the officer knew he was about to turn that truck around, or back up, and take some more shots. for that moment he had cheated death and wasn't going to test his luck again. imo it's justified.

Moonshine
05-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes I would let the cop get away with murder as well. But he should have better control than to empty a mag as he drives away. He should have just been thankful to survive the encounter and follow in pursuit. I am sure the drunk would have crashed and gone to jail shortly anyway. What he did instead was a gut reaction that resulted in the death of a drunk idiot.

T, lay off the Chai tea latte, and get back to the Crown. :nono: That's a good shoot. Even if the threat to him is no longer imminent, there's the continuing threat to society, and Garner vs. Tennessee says it's OK to shoot a running felon who presents an ongoing threat.

Also, the back story is that he wasn't just drunk, but really drunk, pissed, and looking to commit suicide by cop.

Beaudee
05-06-2010, 08:25 AM
qlUVGf8B2yc I like this cop.LOL