PDA

View Full Version : Need Rangers Tickets

dboat
06-16-2010, 03:44 PM
My niece is in town and is a baseball fan.. anyone here have discounted Rangers Tickets they can sell.. need 3 seats together.. really dont want to pay more than $50 each.. the last day she can see a game is the 25th.

Dana

kirkmears
06-23-2010, 08:12 PM
sorry for the delay, i have some old tickets i never used that i should be able to swap out at their ticket office if it's not too late.
also got tix for saturday's astros day game, but it might be too late.

dboat
06-23-2010, 10:56 PM
sorry for the delay, i have some old tickets i never used that i should be able to swap out at their ticket office if it's not too late.
also got tix for saturday's astros day game, but it might be too late.

Thanks, we went tonite... just got home, we left at the top of the eight inning.. 13-3 Rangers... Would have loved to seen the Astros (I grew up in Houston and lived across the street from the Dome for about a year or so after college). But we take the niece back to her mom on Sat..

Dana

In2deep
06-24-2010, 09:39 AM
I go tonight, go rangers!

dboat
06-24-2010, 10:45 AM
I go tonight, go rangers!

Have a great time.. hope you have seats in the shade.. you can take your own bottled water to save a few $$$, we did last night. Otherwise, ALL the concessions are expensive.. although we went on one dollar hot dog night last night, so they werent so bad cost wise.. also, we parked in Lot D and it was a fairly short walk to the ballpark.

Dana

kirkmears
06-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I still have an extra ticket for Saturdays Houston's game if you're interested (it's gonna be hotter than nickel night at the whore house). Looks like 99, with a good south wind though. Seats are in the shade by 1st & typically catch that south breeze...

I hope they don't break the streak!