PDA

View Full Version : LeBron to...

In2deep
07-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Miami.. Game over! Sorry Mavs maybe in seven years..

gbgary
07-08-2010, 09:06 PM
after showing no heart, and quiting on cleveland in the playoffs, i hope his stay in miami is a big FAIL.

Shiner1
07-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I see a train wreck in the making. Bosh is an overrated, average player. Wade owes his ring to the refs and James is too immature to lead a team to a title. Phil jackson, Doc Rivers or Greg Popavich maybe the only coaches in the league who could get egos like that to play together. The Nicks tried to do this a few years ago and it blew up in their face. Of course all of this is just my .2 and I'm sure some will disagree and that's cool.

L8 APEX
07-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Great, now everyone else will bring this drama to the process.

devildog92
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Who's LeBron? :icon_eek:

Beaudee
07-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Dallas.Cuban has money and gettin sued by Perot:d

In2deep
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Dallas.Cuban has money and gettin sued by Perot:d

??

Beaudee
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
?? Ross Perot owns 5% of Mavs, and has been trying to sue Cuban for running the team down/miss-managing.

gbgary
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
here's some funny stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related

In2deep
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Ross Perot owns 5% of Mavs, and has been trying to sue Cuban for running the team down/miss-managing.

Cuban done nothing but good for the Mavs!

Beaudee
07-08-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/05/12/27211.htm Its all about $$ Didnt he go to Miami

gbgary
07-08-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/05/12/27211.htm

cuban personally guarantees the debt so there's no issue.

FRDRCING
07-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Typical Dallas Mavericks fans here. Not sure how the refs are to be the reason the Heat beat the Mavs in the finals a few years ago. They blew it plain and simple. Oh yeah if you want to win a Title, you got to find a way to get past the Spurs and Lakers in the West. Not sure if that is possible next year, maybe the year after, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The move James took by going to Miami will be worth it if they win a title this year or the season after. But they got to get some a good supporting cast willing to take some a pay cut for a big payoff in the end with a championship or two or three when it's all said and done.

Sixpipes
07-09-2010, 08:10 AM
I put the importance of what goes on with Labron James just slightly above the break up of Jake and Vienna. :cool:

tliss
07-09-2010, 08:20 AM
The media circus is rediculous to say the least. I have a feeling it will be a disaster in Miami as the egos collide. Do you honestly think any of those guys want to be second fiddle? Might as well throw Kobe into the mix and make it a true clusterf*ck

Shiner1
07-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Typical Dallas Mavericks fans here. Not sure how the refs are to be the reason the Heat beat the Mavs in the finals a few years ago. They blew it plain and simple.

Yep I'm a Dallas fan. The refs are not the reason the Heat won. I'm saying that Wade had help in the finals. He has done nothing since. I'd be happy to debate this issue with you all you want. Lets start with Wade's 100 free throws in the series and the phantom foul calls. Or maybe Stackhouse's suspension after a "good" hard foul on O'neil.

98Cobra
07-09-2010, 09:35 AM
I put the importance of what goes on with Labron James just slightly above the break up of Jake and Vienna. :cool:

This.

Shiner1
07-09-2010, 09:38 AM
This.

:rll:

dboat
07-09-2010, 09:59 AM

Dennis, I agree, btw, who are Jake and Vienna?

Dana

Sixpipes
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Dennis, I agree, btw, who are Jake and Vienna?

Dana

Denton kid that I once chaparoned on a field trip to the Fort Worth Zoo way back in 1983 (kindergarten). Sad to see he hasn't matured much since then. :icon_mrgreen:

Vienna is a generic term used for any blonde trailer park queen that can't keep her freaking mouth shut and will be totally "wore out" by the age of 30. :cool:

devildog92
07-09-2010, 11:22 AM

+Infinity.

In2deep
07-09-2010, 11:30 AM
+Infinity.

:bs U all would not read this thread if you where not the slight interested :evil

devildog92
07-09-2010, 11:31 AM
:bs U all would not read this thread if you where not the slight interested :evil

I'm reading it because I'd like to know who LeBron is LOL.

Sixpipes
07-09-2010, 11:34 AM

I try to never miss an opportunity for off-topic humor. :evil

In2deep
07-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm reading it because I'd like to know who LeBron is LOL.

Open a newspaper or hop online..
:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil :evil:evil

98Cobra
07-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I just came in here to comment on how ridiculous the media spectacle is. I can say I 100% do not care about basketball whatsoever.

Shiner1
07-09-2010, 11:44 AM

I want to know who Vienna is!! Is she hot?? How about some pictures. Who cares about james and jake. maybe they need to meet each other.

devildog92
07-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Open a newspaper or hop online..

Just looked it up...basketball. Here I thought it was something important like deficit reduction, eliminating national h/c or something like that...:)

In2deep
07-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Just looked it up...basketball. Here I thought it was something important like deficit reduction, eliminating national h/c or something like that...:)

Alright old-newbie :icon_lol:

In2deep
07-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I was looking at a Miami Lightning forum everyone and there dogs are basketball fans now cause LBJ is there, I know if he would have came to big D, there would have been some bandwagons on here ;)

Sixpipes
07-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Check out the majority owner's open letter to Cavs fans. My favorite excerpt...

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

In2deep
07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Check out the majority owner's open letter to Cavs fans. My favorite excerpt...

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

Very bitter owner, who had no back up plan!

tliss
07-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I just came in here to comment on how ridiculous the media spectacle is. I can say I 100% do not care about basketball whatsoever.

+1 - sorry to the basketball fans out there, but basketball blows. That's right, I said it!

Any sport where the guy with the ball knocks into you and it's a foul on YOU, sucks. I suppose you should just get out of the way and let him dunk on your lame ass. Basketball would be som much better if it were played as if it were on the blacktop...no blood no foul! Then I may consider caring...until then, basketball blows! That's right...I said it again!!!

Tom

tliss
07-09-2010, 02:16 PM
+1 - sorry to the basketball fans out there, but basketball blows. That's right, I said it!

Any sport where the guy with the ball knocks into you and it's a foul on YOU, sucks. I suppose you should just get out of the way and let him dunk on your lame ass. Basketball would be som much better if it were played as if it were on the blacktop...no blood no foul! Then I may consider caring...until then, basketball blows! That's right...I said it again!!!

Tom
Actually, it would be better if you could play real defense...when that punk ass jumps up to dunk...don't go for the ball...take his damn legs out from under him and put him on the wood! THEN, and only then could one say "get that weak ass sh*t out of MY House!!!" :nono:

I would kill to see Lebron or Kobe get laid out once like this...

:tu:

T

Sixpipes
07-09-2010, 02:19 PM

Oh yeah? I 110% do not care about pro basketball (gangsta ball). :tongue:

In2deep
07-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Actually, it would be better if you could play real defense...when that punk ass jumps up to dunk...don't go for the ball...take his damn legs out from under him and put him on the wood! THEN, and only then could one say "get that weak ass sh*t out of MY House!!!" :nono:

T

Lol, fun as hell- arms and legs everywhere.

zforce77
07-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Gary, those were good and right on. I left Cleveland in 74 and was a shit hole then and still is. I was back in 09 for my grandmothers funeral and went down town and still looks like a shit hole. Who gives a crap about these high priced sports players, all they are doing with the owners is ruining sports.

Mark #2
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh yeah? I 110% do not care about pro basketball (gangsta ball). :tongue:
I got to play gangsta ball in Philly, the city of brotherly love, but I wasn't a brother.
It was fun to play it, and no blood/no foul was pretty much the rule, but undercutting someone was an automatic fight, winner stayed on the court. It was usually the guy that got undercut as his adrenaline level was much higher and the guy that did it knew he was wrong.
Even gangsta ball has rules.
I hope Boston beats Miami in the eastern conference.

Shiner1
07-09-2010, 09:41 PM

T

:rll::rll: