PDA

View Full Version : Need a schematic for Lincoln LS

mustgofaster
07-19-2010, 07:51 PM
I know it's a long shot, but by any chance do any of you geniuses have the schematics for an 03; Lincoln LS? I'm looking for the cooling fan circuit in particular.
TIA
Steve

PUMP
07-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I've got a service dvd with all ford roducts 2001 thru 2003. I'll look it up and send you a pdf file. Should be able to get it done this evening. By cooling fan, do you mean the A/C interior fan, or the radiator fan (if it's electric)?

PUMP
07-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Here are the wiring diagrams dealing with the engine cooling fan. Post up (or send me a PM) if this is not what you need.

mustgofaster
07-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Perfect! That is just exactly what I needed. I wish that my Ford Service Manual DVD went to 03'... It drops off in 02', which was a lot different.

One more favor, please? Do you have the page that shows the reference voltage to C1048A? (cooling fan processor input)

Thank you very much... What a huge help that is.
Steve

PUMP
07-20-2010, 10:18 PM
I could not locate the processor input ref voltage. Following pdf files have the Diagnostic tests for cooling fan. See if there is anything there that does it for you. If not, Give me a call tomorrow and you can talk me through finding whatever you need. I'll PM you with phone #.