PDA

View Full Version : Now that Terry is gone... who does work on Ls?

WA 2 FST
08-07-2010, 12:08 PM
May be interested in getting back into an L. Haven't decided b/c I do like the greater flexibility of the quad-cab truck I have, but my son's truck is just so darn much more fun to drive.

Would do one of 2 things... buy my son's truck back and have a KB, SCT MAF and injectors put back on it (already has the supporting mods...headers, 255lph pumps, e-fan, larger H/E) and then we'd get him a bone stock, low-mileage L.

OR... just buy me a bone stock, low-mileage L and start from scratch on the mods.

But I'm too busy to do the work myself. Need a competant shop to do it.

dboat
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Wes,
I have had James Hershberger doing my work for me... its not his main gig, so he does it on the side and such.. workmanship and attention to detail is very good..
If you want his contact info, drop me a pm.

Dana

nacklas
08-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Wes,
I have had James Hershberger doing my work for me... its not his main gig, so he does it on the side and such.. workmanship and attention to detail is very good..
If you want his contact info, drop me a pm.

Dana

Dana what part of town is he located? I have only 9 more payments on the L and after I get it paid off, I'm goin to start putting parts back into it.

dboat
08-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Dana what part of town is he located? I have only 9 more payments on the L and after I get it paid off, I'm goin to start putting parts back into it.

Denton.. some of you know that I live near Love Field.. I make the drive there because I trust his work.. Terry was the only person I used to work on my L..
But I have had James do some work on my L and I trust him..

Dana

WA 2 FST
08-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Yes, please send contact info via PM.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I like to keep my options open. The utility of the 4-door truck is very nice... but oh, I do miss the L.

Thing is, I will be probably too picky to find one in the condition I deem worthwhile to pursue. The one I sold to my son was/is in extremely good condition. But if I buy it back, I'm going to have to find him another one in the same type of condition.

Silver_2000
08-08-2010, 02:58 PM
James does good work but is BUSY

kirkmears
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
what about tunes?

dboat
08-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Yes, please send contact info via PM.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I like to keep my options open. The utility of the 4-door truck is very nice... but oh, I do miss the L.

Thing is, I will be probably too picky to find one in the condition I deem worthwhile to pursue. The one I sold to my son was/is in extremely good condition. But if I buy it back, I'm going to have to find him another one in the same type of condition.

pm sent

dboat
08-08-2010, 06:47 PM
what about tunes?

I am guessing that you can do most of that online these days.. if you have a SCT like device.. they can just email you the tunes that you download..

Dana

04 RedApple
08-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Must have missed something!! Where did Terry go?

dboat
08-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Must have missed something!! Where did Terry go?

San Antonio