PDA

View Full Version : Its Time Guys.

svtroky
08-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Well its time some people know what i am doing some dont but her it is pulling my old motor and installing a built long block.

Hope i can do this any help will be nice let me know if theres something i am doing wrong or something that will make this swap alot faster and done right.

this is how she look around 5:30pm
and this is 2 hours later

In2deep
09-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Sweet, hope all goes well..

1stlightning
09-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Good luck with the swap. The wheels look good on the truck too. Still fighting with my set up. Found out it is either the tires or the wheels that is causing the shake.

dboat
09-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Memo, it was good to meet you at LFest.. you are braver than I tackling a task like that.. good luck on the build up. :tu:

Dana

svtroky
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Sweet, hope all goes well..

Thanks Bro.

Good luck with the swap. The wheels look good on the truck too. Still fighting with my set up. Found out it is either the tires or the wheels that is causing the shake.

Thanks If you need to borrow to spare wheels that i have to test them out you can the only catch is that they are Mt Et Street tires but for what you need them i think they shoud work.

Memo, it was good to meet you at LFest.. you are braver than I tackling a task like that.. good luck on the build up. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Dana

It was good meeting you to Dana Good think you made it back home late but ok. Thanks i am hoping to get it back up and running by Monday i can only work on it after work for a couple of hours but this weekend ill be on top of that thing 24 hours if i need to lol J/k the Girl will kill me but shes cool about it she also thinks i am alittle crasy on doing this but how bad can it really be I am also getting help from Frailan (Tucamote) we worked on his about 6 months ago and it came out good.:burnout::beer:

HARLEY/SC
09-02-2010, 05:45 PM
suerte vato:tu:

99WhiteBeast
09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Dang Memo- that is an undertaking. Removing the hood may give you some extra room when you go back in and prevent any damage.

You should have sent your old block off with a pass or two at Lfest:d:tu:

svtroky
09-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Dang Memo- that is an undertaking. Removing the hood may give you some extra room when you go back in and prevent any damage.

You should have sent your old block off with a pass or two at Lfest:d:tu:

i wanted to so bad but i was not going to pay the price of doing that i was to far away from home lol

Heres my update on this project.

Old motor about to come out.

Got the new motor ready.

motor is out and the new one is ready to put in i am just huntting for some motor mounts i am going to go ahead and replace them right now

svtroky
09-07-2010, 08:38 AM
:bows:bows:bows:bowsIt runs now wee got it back and running last night around 7pm with good oil presure Vid is coming sounds so good there is not a miss on it.

The only problem that i have now its leaking water i am going to check out the water pump and thermostat but othere then that its running.

:banana::burnout:

tucamote
09-07-2010, 09:21 AM
este wey now take it easy for the first few hundred miles

nacklas
09-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Awesome Memo!!! Post that vid soon!

99WhiteBeast
09-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Nice build- you didn't waste any time. You must have worked all weekend on it.

svtroky
09-07-2010, 10:14 PM
^^^^ i did work on it all day Sat for like some good 8 hours because i had to go find some valve cover gaskets and small things then on sunday i took it easy didnt show up to work on the truck till 6pm but drop the motor in tha same night i stop around 930 to start all over on monday from 7:30 am to 7pm when she started again:bows:bows:bows:bows:bows

In2deep
09-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Good deal bro.. U need to dyno soon..