PDA

View Full Version : New toy

Shiner1
10-24-2010, 09:53 AM
If you didn't see the FS section. I sold my Glock 32 (.357 sig) and picked up a Glock 30 (.45) The 30 is pretty compact. Should have a nice smooth recoil...:eek:

I don't believe the gentleman I bought the gun from had shot more than 50 rds through it. He didn't know for sure but there is minimal wear on the internals. The document package and test rounds package had never been opened.

Excited to get to the range.:tu:

Silver_2000
10-24-2010, 10:30 AM
cool

Im looking for a 45 as well

Likely an XDM

Moonshine
10-24-2010, 10:42 AM
:tu: The 30 is the single stack, isn't it? Should be a little thinner through the grip. .45 ACP or .45 GAP?

Shiner1
10-24-2010, 11:19 AM
:tu: The 30 is the single stack, isn't it? Should be a little thinner through the grip. .45 ACP or .45 GAP?

The magazine is staggered, Holds 10 rds of ACP.

dboat
10-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Likely an XDM

:tu::tu::tu::tu:

96mystic
11-20-2010, 09:00 PM
The magazine is staggered, Holds 10 rds of ACP.

When you decide to sell this one...send me a text or call me...I'll pick this one up too! ;) I have one and could always use an extra for the safe :)

Mark DeNeault
11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
I did not realize that this was a gun site. I live in Caleee. and do have a few myself. Glocks are great. My preference is a 1911 though. I have a few of these, and a Kimber 45 that holds 10 rnds. and is very small to boot. I shot IPSC for 10 + years and really enjoy guns and shooting along with my L. I would attach a picture of my black gun but cannot figure out how to do it.
Mark

dboat
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
There are some real gun fans on this site.. just post up and see.

Dana

dboat
11-22-2010, 09:21 PM
which reminds me.. the big gun show at Dallas Market Hall is this weekend.

Dana

Moonshine
11-22-2010, 11:10 PM
There are some real gun fans on this site.. just post up and see.

Dana

Not me. :nono: Guns are dangerous, and not suitable for use by mere free men. :rolleyes:

Moonshine
11-22-2010, 11:23 PM
which reminds me.. the big gun show at Dallas Market Hall is this weekend.

Dana

Hmmm, I've had a hankering for a Para LTC in 9mm. Oh wait, I forgot, guns are dangerous. :nono:

L8 APEX
11-23-2010, 07:50 AM
The Thanksgiving show at Market Hall is madness. Sin everywhere!

Silver_2000
11-23-2010, 10:01 AM
The Thanksgiving show at Market Hall is madness. Sin everywhere!
Looking forward to it ... :evil

But I need to figure out what day Moonshine is going and go the other day... Im STILL looking for the gun that I lost the chance to buy when I stopped to say Hi to him at a recent gun show...

Was trying in vain to get the attention of the Guy behind the table. He seemed preoccupied by some guy doing all kinds of buying and selling... Look up to see who was distracting me from my instant gratification and it was Moonshine, 2 Min of "Hey hows it going" and the gun I wanted was GONE. Dang it ... Good news is that model is in stock in more places now ...

Shiner1
11-23-2010, 11:55 AM

But I need to figure out what day Moonshine is going and go the other day... Im STILL looking for the gun that I lost the chance to buy when I stopped to say Hi to him at a recent gun show...

Was trying in vain to get the attention of the Guy behind the table. He seemed preoccupied by some guy doing all kinds of buying and selling... Look up to see who was distracting me from my instant gratification and it was Moonshine, 2 Min of "Hey hows it going" and the gun I wanted was GONE. Dang it ... Good news is that model is in stock in more places now ...

:rll:

Moonshine
11-23-2010, 06:58 PM
.. Good news is that model is in stock in more places now ...

Glad I was able to help. :D

dboat
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM

Sounds like a liberal making excuses and blaming someone else... you snooze you lose..:evil:evil

Dana

Silver_2000
11-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Glad I was able to help. :D

Kidding aside it was good to see you ...

Beaudee
11-24-2010, 10:58 AM
I love Glocks!!Bachman Pawn and Gun sells em cheaper than anywhere in the DFW area.If you pay cash you get even more discount(these are New In Box).They also have other makes,sights,compact grips,night sights and all the other hard to find stuff in stock.My fav. is the 10MM with night sites.Excellent choice!!!:tu: I saw this in Field and Stream this month NICE!!!! http://ahffirearms.com/products/COLTRATTLE.asp George Thorogood especial LOL..

Moonshine
11-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Kidding aside it was good to see you ...

Ditto. And you might just see me at the gun gun show this weekend, too, so make sure you buy your toy before you say hi. ;)

Silver_2000
11-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Ditto. And you might just see me at the gun gun show this weekend, too, so make sure you buy your toy before you say hi. ;)
I think the same crew is going relatively early Sat - Let me know if you have time to get lunch after ...

Moonshine
11-24-2010, 06:42 PM
I think the same crew is going relatively early Sat - Let me know if you have time to get lunch after ...

I'm not going to be able to go until Sunday. :icon_frown:

Mark DeNeault
11-24-2010, 07:06 PM
I am not computer smart for sure, just an ole dude. I have a picture I want to send to the (gun picture) and cannot quite figure out how to accomplish the task. I have a i-Mac computer so this should be easy but..........!!!!
Mark.

dboat
11-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun!

Silver_2000
11-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I am not computer smart for sure, just an ole dude. I have a picture I want to send to the (gun picture) and cannot quite figure out how to accomplish the task. I have a i-Mac computer so this should be easy but..........!!!!
Mark.
Not sure i understand the question
but if you are trying to post a picture of your gun just use the attachment feature here

its the easiest way