PDA

View Full Version : Ricekiller meet tonight 7pm

T Hogg
11-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Is anyone planning to go? I'll be out in the Cobra around 7pm.

I heard there will be 350-500 cars out and will be full by 8:15pm. Will see.
635 and Jupiter

HARLEY/SC
11-01-2010, 12:36 PM
gives me something to think about. will think about it!:tu:

svtroky
11-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I am thinking about it really bad its a 80% that ill be there.

T Hogg
11-01-2010, 01:42 PM

Looks like about an 80% chance the snake will be having Gsxr for Dinner tonight.:rll:

HARLEY/SC
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM

Scoop me up if u go wueyon?!...........:evil

svtroky
11-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Looks like about an 80% chance the snake will be having Gsxr for Dinner tonight.:rll:

Lol Dam why is my By down right now this time i will have to say i cant race you my bike is not running right now she needs some parts to get her back up and running.

But tell that snake of yours to get in a Diet Because my Gsxr is not slowing down :cool:

svtroky
11-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Scoop me up if u go wueyon?!...........:evil

More then likely i will not show in the bike ill have the truck or maybe the Altima.

HARLEY/SC
11-01-2010, 05:11 PM
More then likely i will not show in the bike ill have the truck or maybe the Altima.

PUES EN TU BIKE NO ME IVA SUBIR WUEY. lol

svtroky
11-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Terry hope you made it home ok and the car is back up and running. i tryed calling you but i mite have a wrong number

Also a was told that my boys ran the 750 and the red busa.

600 v's 750 = 600 in front
600 v's busa = 600 next to busa for 2 gears and busa pulled and won
1k v's busa = this race was done befor the busa hit 3. 1k in front

Hmmmmmm now they said that your bro is taking his 1k out next week :cool: mite have to take mine also and see if mybe we can work something out but need a diffrent spot that spot that they were at to many cops going up and down.

T Hogg
11-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Terry hope you made it home ok and the car is back up and running. i tryed calling you but i mite have a wrong number

Also a was told that my boys ran the 750 and the red busa.

600 v's 750 = 600 in front
600 v's busa = 600 next to busa for 2 gears and busa pulled and won
1k v's busa = this race was done befor the busa hit 3. 1k in front

Hmmmmmm now they said that your bro is taking his 1k out next week :cool: mite have to take mine also and see if mybe we can work something out but need a diffrent spot that spot that they were at to many cops going up and down.

10-4. Made it home late, but I did make it. I hate I missed all the action. We should set something up for Friday night at a better spot. Tell your boy I heard the 600 is moving, but I'm still ready and waiting. Also if that 1K wants some, he might need to run the L from a dig.

They were trying to race me down the highway and my lights were so dim I couldn't see the road. :rll:Your boyz are crazy, I love it.:tu:

svtroky
11-02-2010, 09:37 PM
10-4. Made it home late, but I did make it. I hate I missed all the action. We should set something up for Friday night at a better spot. Tell your boy I heard the 600 is moving, but I'm still ready and waiting. Also if that 1K wants some, he might need to run the L from a dig.

They were trying to race me down the highway and my lights were so dim I couldn't see the road. :rll:Your boyz are crazy, I love it.:tu:

Next time your in here send me a pm with your #. :rolleyes: yeah that 600 is something els and he is down to run that snake. They are cool but sometimes they are to crazy for me to ride with them. The 1k wont run you from a dig well thats what i think but i will ask if he will. the only reason i say he wont is because i always wanted a dig race with him in my Slow Stock Bike LOL :rll: but he said no and that he was scared but mybe now he will .

have you ever race your bros 1k.

T Hogg
11-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Next time your in here send me a pm with your #. :rolleyes: yeah that 600 is something els and he is down to run that snake. They are cool but sometimes they are to crazy for me to ride with them. The 1k wont run you from a dig well thats what i think but i will ask if he will. the only reason i say he wont is because i always wanted a dig race with him in my Slow Stock Bike LOL :rll: but he said no and that he was scared but mybe now he will .

have you ever race your bros 1k.

PM sent. Never been next to 1K. He says it's faster than the Busa.