PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Tickets?

tliss
01-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Hey fellers....been a while. Work is kicking my ass lately to say the least. Anyone have friends in low places where I might acquire a ticket to the big game for a decent dollar figure? I'm having a hard time justifying $3000 for a sh!tty seat, but I could maybe justify it for a nicer number. Anyone have the inside scoop? Gotta get my lame ass to this game! :tu:

Thanks,
Tom

PUMP
01-17-2011, 09:10 PM
No tickets here. Just wanted you to know that I thought of you when Da-Bears beat Seatle. Knew that you would be :d :d :d ear to ear.
Hope that you come up with tickets if they beat Green Bay next week.

dboat
01-18-2011, 12:34 AM
The bears are going down... and Tom, you wouldnt want to buy tickets to go see the Packers play.. :evil

How have you been? still have the L and get it out from time to time?

Dana

tliss
01-18-2011, 10:41 AM
The bears are going down... and Tom, you wouldnt want to buy tickets to go see the Packers play.. :evil

How have you been? still have the L and get it out from time to time?

Dana

Packers will not win this one...time for everyone that is on that bandwagon to get slapped with a dose of reality...the Bears are a better team than anyone gives them credit for :D

And regardless, Super Bowl is the Super Bowl...I want to go just to say I did!

Still got the truck and still take it out on occasion, but it is definitely relegated to mostly garage duty. Don't get to get it out as often as I'd like, though.

Tom

98Cobra
01-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Hey Tom, we should get together for some Bone Daddy's soon, I got your Rose Bowl program. :)

tliss
01-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Hey Tom, we should get together for some Bone Daddy's soon, I got your Rose Bowl program. :)

You f*ckin knana dude! We'll have to get something together...

Friday for lunch? I can attempt to sneak my lame ass outta here for a while. Anyone else game? We'll have to tell Crawfish...

Tom

zforce77
01-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Sent an email to my sales consultant about the lottery & why we didn't know when it was, they sent me back this reponce which is BULL S**T. QUOTE "
We initially thought that the allotment that we would get from the NFL would be larger than it was, but by the time we filled our contractual obligations to Suite holders and Founders/Owners seat holders, there were not enough tickets to hold a lottery. In years past, if we are not in the Super Bowl, there is not lottery. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Now isn't that a crock of S**T ? And I am a seat holder with 2 seats. Thats Jerry & the NFL screwing us fans again.

kirkmears
01-18-2011, 09:21 PM
not to worry, greenberg/nolan is screwin rangers fans over now on some season ticket changes :flaming:

must be an arlington thing

gbgary
01-20-2011, 08:39 PM
a buddy of mine has a scalper friend who has 80 tickets...as of last week they were $2500 ea and going up as game time gets closer. if my Packers make it i'd love to go but i'd have to stand outside the stadium and get them at game time, or probably into the first quarter, to get them at a decent price. oh well, my new 63" tv will have to do.

BTW...the Packers are a much better team than the bears. they know each other very well so it'll be a dog fight. both have very good defenses. the Pack have the better offense but the bears have the better special teams. you can't compare the quarterback play...night and day. running game is equal (both teams had 1600 yards rushing with the bears having a 3.9 yards per carry average and Green Bay having a 3.8 yards per carry average). Packers have the better wide receiver group and 0-line. Pack have the better dbs, linebackers are about equal with the bears getting the d-line edge...maybe.

Packers 24-13

tliss
01-20-2011, 08:45 PM
a buddy of mine has a scalper friend who has 80 tickets...as of last week they were $2500 ea and going up as game time gets closer. if my Packers make it i'd love to go but i'd have to stand outside the stadium and get them at game time, or probably into the first quarter, to get them at a decent price. oh well, my new 63" tv will have to do.

That kind of sh!t pisses me off. Normal folks that just want to go to experience the game can't get a ticket for a decent price but scumbag scalpers who intend on screwing as many people as possible can get their hands on 80 of them. You know he's selling them at well over 100% profit, so he probably got them for a price I would feel comfortable paying. $2500 each? I hope he gets stuck with them all and has to eat it!

Tom

gbgary
01-20-2011, 08:56 PM
That kind of sh!t pisses me off. Normal folks that just want to go to experience the game can't get a ticket for a decent price but scumbag scalpers who intend on screwing as many people as possible can get their hands on 80 of them. You know he's selling them at well over 100% profit, so he probably got them for a price I would feel comfortable paying. $2500 each? I hope he gets stuck with them all and has to eat it!

Tom

he's a professional scalper. he'll sell them all. gametime will have the best price. my Packer buddies went to n.o. a few years ago for sb xxxi without tickets and got them at game time for about $500 bucks. Pack beat n.e. that game.

tliss
01-20-2011, 09:38 PM
BTW...the Packers are a much better team than the bears. they know each other very well so it'll be a dog fight. both have very good defenses. the Pack have the better offense but the bears have the better special teams. you can't compare the quarterback play...night and day. running game is equal (both teams had 1600 yards rushing with the bears having a 3.9 yards per carry average and Green Bay having a 3.8 yards per carry average). Packers have the better wide receiver group and 0-line. Pack have the better dbs, linebackers are about equal with the bears getting the d-line edge...maybe.

Packers 24-13

I wouldn't say the Packers are a much better team...I'd say they may have the slight edge or be equal. Much of what you say washes. Packers get a slight edge in wide receiver and I would say equal at O line... Bears O line has come together. I agree Rogers is a better QB. Only real difference between the two team is Packers have the better QB, Bears have the better special teams...rest is close to equal. The edge in my opinion (of course) is all the Bears'...good special team = good field position for your offense and bad field position for opposition's offense. And it's Soldier Field...

Bears 17-14

dboat
01-20-2011, 10:14 PM
During the season they split the two games.. the last time they played a couple of weeks ago, the Bears held GB to 10 points.. yes the Bears lost but GB aint gonna score no 41 points. you can bet your house on that one..In my book, it will come down to how well Cutler plays. If he plays well and doesnt throw the ball up for grabs a bunch of times, the Bears win, if he pulls a Cutler, GB will win it.

My call is that GB wins it but not by much.. no more than 3 points.

Dana

gbgary
01-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Packers had a good first half but not as good as it could have been. struggled some in the second half. the D was great until Raji got the pick six. their heads got big and they got soft and let the bears back in it. held on for the win. kuddos to Rodgers, Starks, Jennings, Shields, Raji, and the rest of the D.

dboat
01-23-2011, 08:24 PM
At halftime of the Jets steelers game. its looking like a gb packer and stealers Super Bowl..

Dana

tliss
01-24-2011, 08:45 AM
I think the Bear/Packers game boils down to two plays...the BJ Raji interception and the Urlacher interception. If either of those two plays would have gone differently the game would have been very different considering how it ended up. BJ Raji doesn't score and the end result could have been 14-14 into OT...or if Urlacher scores on his the Bears could have won 21-14. Close game, decent game. I am disappointed in Cutler although we do not know what he and the team doctors know. I am proud of how the Bears team clawed back with a third string QB and played their asses off.

Super Bowl hopes - Steelers take it...f*ck the packers!

And regarding Super Bowl tickets, I'll give fiddy cent for one :tu:. Not as valuable as I initially thought.

Tom

99WhiteBeast
01-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Sent an email to my sales consultant about the lottery & why we didn't know when it was, they sent me back this reponce which is BULL S**T. QUOTE "
We initially thought that the allotment that we would get from the NFL would be larger than it was, but by the time we filled our contractual obligations to Suite holders and Founders/Owners seat holders, there were not enough tickets to hold a lottery. In years past, if we are not in the Super Bowl, there is not lottery. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Now isn't that a crock of S**T ? And I am a seat holder with 2 seats. Thats Jerry & the NFL screwing us fans again.

Yea I feel the same way- also hold 2 PSL's but we did get this great offer:rolleyes:
http://image.dallascowboysemail.com/lib/fef3137170620d/m/1/SB-Plaza-party-email--res4.jpg (http://click.dallascowboysemail.com/?qs=82b99772dfcec3f36c8311f8fea8416a466136b75783a8 ab4ebd0eaa55cc7089)

$200 to sit outside and I have to purchase 4...really Jerry.....

PUMP
01-25-2011, 01:03 AM
That's why he's a multi-millionaire and we're just peons:eek: but I feel your pain.

Silver_2000
01-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Yea I feel the same way- also hold 2 PSL's but we did get this great offer:rolleyes:

but you get to see Reckless Kelly and get a commemorative scarf ...

Ill sell a seat on the couch in front of the 55" Big screen for $100 ...
No rain gear needed, Ill go by Kohls and get a scarf if you want one...
The Cheerleaders WONT be here in person BUT the beers wont be $12 each either

dboat
01-25-2011, 09:43 AM
for a couple of hundred bucks, you might just hire your own cheerleaders.. if you know what I mean...

Dana

FRDRCING
01-25-2011, 10:20 AM
For those who hate to see the Govt. take advantage of us Tax payers. The Green Bay Packers did us a HUGE favor by beating the Bears. Noboma will not be going to the game like he stated he would if the Bears were going to be there. So now we don't have to pay for all his security Detail and what not for him to go to the Football game :D.

PUMP
01-25-2011, 10:44 AM
For those who hate to see the Govt. take advantage of us Tax payers. The Green Bay Packers did us a HUGE favor by beating the Bears. Noboma will not be going to the game like he stated he would if the Bears were going to be there. So now we don't have to pay for all his security Detail and what not for him to go to the Football game :D.
My feelings as well:tu:

Silver_2000
01-25-2011, 11:02 AM
My feelings as well:tu:
+100

And where were the hundreds of tickets he would have required going to come from ?

tliss
01-28-2011, 11:40 PM
(http://click.dallascowboysemail.com/?qs=82b99772dfcec3f36c8311f8fea8416a466136b75783a8 ab4ebd0eaa55cc7089)

Screw that noise...$200 per ticket x 4 will go a long way toward a new TV...that I can install in my house and watch the rest of the year!

Tom

tliss
01-28-2011, 11:42 PM

Agreed...not only do I not get to go to the game, but Mr. pres can go on my nickel? WTF???

Since I wasn't going to be able to go either way I could have given a crap if Mr. pres came...wouldn't have screwed up my Super Bowl Sunday...

Tom

tliss
01-28-2011, 11:43 PM
for a couple of hundred bucks, you might just hire your own cheerleaders.. if you know what I mean...

Dana
Dana,

I have no idea what you mean...can you explain in a little more detail so I can follow suit? :D

Tom

dboat
01-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Dana,

I have no idea what you mean...can you explain in a little more detail so I can follow suit? :D

Tom

Tom, maybe this will help your old memory:evil
Dana

dboat
01-31-2011, 08:11 PM
A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl.

As he sat down, he noticed that the seat next to him was empty.

He asked the man on the other side of the empty seat whether anyone was sitting there.

"No," the man replied, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the first man.

"Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world and not use it?"

The second man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away.

This will be the first Super bowl we haven't been together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shook his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

:evil:evil:evil:evil

Dana

tliss
01-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Tom, maybe this will help your old memory:evil
Dana

There is no evidence that the truck in the picture belongs to anyone we know...

Wusn't me. Deny deny deny!

Tom