PDA

View Full Version : Its no L but it will do....

PoorSvtman
10-31-2011, 09:57 PM
Been awhile fellas, hows everyone been? Been out of the go fast stuff for a good while.. Picked this fox body few weeks ago to knock a vehicle off the bucket list and I wanted to go fast again haha.

Mods.
Cold air
BBK shorty headers
Off Road X pipe
Flows with tail pipes
Lowered
Short shifter
Paint is 2011 mustang kona blue

First plans are to build my own full length sub frame connectors, with built in X brace and drive shaft loop. Probly going to Run a few bars along floor board inside so to help stiffen the car and If i ever want to full cage it its half way done. Then rebuild the entire suspension.

Then when baby gets here ( yes i know its crazy I reproduced ) and Im stuck at the house Ill slowly build a new motor up for it. Nothing to crazy:D

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj204/thehead302/other/IMAG0078.jpg

tiffo60
11-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Whats up Mike:beer:

I may catch some slack for this but those cars with LS1/LS6 swaps run real well knana

PoorSvtman
11-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Whats up man! Been awhile

Yea the are sick with LS motors in them... but ive owned enough chevy products over the past few years to not own another nor piss off the car gods with the transplate:evil

Sixpipes
11-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Plenty of relatively cheap speed parts for the 5.0. Always liked the fox body. :tu:

PoorSvtman
11-06-2011, 03:57 PM
yea parts are pretty cheap for these things. See what I do over the winter:icon_mrgreen: