07-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Talk about un-safe.Doors open,people around,sitting on cars.Wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=OzFGUUR1UDI&feature=endscreen

Braker85
07-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Ouch!!!

Moonshine
07-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Nice! Not enough tie down straps? No problem, just put a fat guy or two in the trunk. :hammer:

tliss
07-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Nice! Not enough tie down straps? No problem, just put a fat guy or two in the trunk. :hammer:

LOL...and if the first two fat guys can't put enough weight on it, put two even fatter guys in the trunk to hold it down!!

Beaudee
07-30-2012, 09:49 PM
LOL...and if the first two fat guys can't put enough weight on it, put two even fatter guys in the trunk to hold it down!!

I like the big ass turbo slingin parts @ the jack ass.LOL Hey Tom good to here from you.Talon been like a ghost town lately,i dont post much any more just search stuff to keep my L. going.Never know i might show up somewhere:icon_mrgreen:

tliss
08-02-2012, 07:52 AM
I like the big ass turbo slingin parts @ the jack ass.LOL Hey Tom good to here from you.Talon been like a ghost town lately,i dont post much any more just search stuff to keep my L. going.Never know i might show up somewhere:icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, it's been a while. I miss all you bastages! Sooner or later we need t try to get the old gang back together for a BoneDaddy's run or something!