PDA

View Full Version : What a dummy award

toddwarren
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
My kid came in from school for the Holidays he had been gone 3 months. Well I run his L to get the oil changed, got it detailed all was good.
Well Mr. genius here is backing it out to the street we are currently in a small rent house garage is in back, narrow L shaped driveway but never an issue before, I cut it a little quick and scrape the side of the garage.
If i could have whipped my own ass I would have. It is not awful about 5 " X 4" scrape not real deep, no body damage but looks like a trip to Clark Brothers coming up as soon as it comes back from School.
Cowboys sux and now I cant back up! I was sober! ; ) Unreal I was so mad I had to go walk 4 miles.

dboat
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
All I can say is been there and done that.. sorry to hear it happened to you too..

Dana

toddwarren
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Son came back home yesterday and we took his L over to Clark Brothers this morning! Obviously had to redo the right quarter I scarred, also repainting the back bumper it had a spot where the paint had peeled about a half dollar size,
The tail gate had some small scratches from the previous owner so we re spraying it and his snug lid!! Mr. Clark is then going to buff it up and redo his head lights and feels it will look good as new.