PDA

View Full Version : worst lightning ever!

microsuck
02-25-2003, 11:52 PM
Someone tell me im not taking crazy pills for thinking this guy ruined a great truck.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404624317&category=6219
be sure to notice the "racing tach" on an automatic, and the rubberband tires on crome plated rims that dont fill the wheel well.
Andrew

Crawford
02-26-2003, 12:24 AM
OH CUZ! OFF THE HOOK!! Damn yo! That 10,000 RPM tach with shift light is the BIZOMB!!! A MUST for any serious Lightning racer.
PEACE!!!! :vomit:

MadMax
02-26-2003, 02:15 AM
:hammer:

Wht95Lightning
02-26-2003, 07:09 AM
They did all that and couldn't even pay for it. http://webpages.charter.net/silverspurs21/SS/smiles/butthead.gif
What's worse is the dealer probably thinks it's worth more now.:throw:

tliss
02-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Even if I did decide to put a giant tach in my truck, I think it would be more useful if it were closer to the driver than the passenger! He probably couldn't see over that damn thing to drive the truck.

BY the way, $4500 for those cheesy wheels?:bs The owner needs his head examined.

Tom

MadMax
02-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by tliss
Even if I did decide to put a giant tach in my truck, I think it would be more useful if it were closer to the driver than the passenger! He probably couldn't see over that damn thing to drive the truck.

BY the way, $4500 for those cheesy wheels?:bs The owner needs his head examined.

Tom

LOL...you have not seen nor spoken with any Valley Ranch area football players....I refuse to name them in vain......... :crying:

bling...bling is a way of life.....for the sporting crowd over here....

sporting crowd=pro football........

tliss
02-26-2003, 10:29 AM
But is the blingbling in Valley Ranch as cheesy as the wheels on this Lightning? Maybe I'll come by in hopes of seeing some of the blingbling that goes on out there. If I'm going to throw that kind $$ for wheels they are not going to be cheesy:hammer: !

Flame suit on. I know I'm going to get it....my definition of cheesy may not be someone else's. Fire at will...

Tom

98Cobra
02-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Man, you be knockin' they deuces, yo! That's wack!

MadMax
02-26-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by tliss
But is the blingbling in Valley Ranch as cheesy as the wheels on this Lightning? Maybe I'll come by in hopes of seeing some of the blingbling that goes on out there. If I'm going to throw that kind $$ for wheels they are not going to be cheesy:hammer: !

Flame suit on. I know I'm going to get it....my definition of cheesy may not be someone else's. Fire at will...

Tom

they be cheesy YO no throw NO football....

Parcells gonna kick their ass into shape....

that would be kewl....it would give good reason to hang at Boston's.... :tongue:

03LightningRocks
02-26-2003, 03:06 PM
As much as I would like to believe we can get that much for our USED Lightning, I just don't see it.

Heck, a couple thousand more, buys me a new one, without the barrio look.

That really needs some fuzzy dice and a Virgin Mary statue on the dash board.

Rocks:throw:

Moonshine
02-26-2003, 03:51 PM
No relation (thankfully), in case you were wondering.