PDA

View Full Version : So, I got a scratched bumper!!!

Shazbot
03-04-2003, 09:00 PM
How scratched is it???

Well, you know the story. The guy driving it off the truck put a scratch on the driver's side valence of my 2003 Red L. Voila!!! Instant scratched bumper mod. Well, I was expecting it. :hammer:

Anyway, the dealership wants to paint it...you know, make it right. Have any of you heard good, bad, or ugly about the Payton-Wright body shop? If I can expect shotty work from them, I would rather take it to a place I know will do it right. Payton-Wright may not agree to fitting the bill that way, though. I dunno. Haven't asked them, yet.

What you guys think?

03LightningRocks
03-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Shazbot
How scratched is it???

Well, you know the story. The guy driving it off the truck put a scratch on the driver's side valence of my 2003 Red L. Voila!!! Instant scratched bumper mod. Well, I was expecting it. :hammer:

Anyway, the dealership wants to paint it...you know, make it right. Have any of you heard good, bad, or ugly about the Payton-Wright body shop? If I can expect shotty work from them, I would rather take it to a place I know will do it right. Payton-Wright may not agree to fitting the bill that way, though. I dunno. Haven't asked them, yet.

What you guys think?

I'd let them fix it. Just don't accept the job as done until your happy with it.

By the By...that scratch will seem like nothing after about a year...LOL.

Rocks

Shazbot
03-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by 03LightningRocks
I'd let them fix it. Just don't accept the job as done until your happy with it.

By the By...that scratch will seem like nothing after about a year...LOL.

Rocks

:d

With all the rocks and dirt left over from last week's freeze...I'm thinking a bit less than a year. How about a weekend? :tongue:

03LightningRocks
03-04-2003, 10:13 PM
You should bring that perty new truck out to Ennis this Friday night and break her cherry right.

Gates open at 8.....racing starts at 9.

Rocks:nana2