Sixpipes
03-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by MadNess
http://www.haloclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34721#34721

So what do you guys think?
I think I forgot my password. :cool:

MadNess
03-10-2003, 12:03 PM
just a side note... we are only joking in our post... we do want to get with you guys while you are down. Doug seems overly sensitive on the topic already... calm down dougster, its all in good fun.

Silver_2000
03-10-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by MadNess
just a side note... we are only joking in our post... we do want to get with you guys while you are down. Doug seems overly sensitive on the topic already... calm down dougster, its all in good fun.

I added smilies.... :d

That should make it all better .... :banana:

To be honest I dont even know where he was going with the newspaper comment. Doesnt bother me either way. Apparently went over my head.
However seems an odd comment by a HALO founder if Halo is truely interested in having us come down...

MadNess
03-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
I added smilies.... :d

That should make it all better .... :banana:

To be honest I dont even know where he was going with the newspaper comment. Doesnt bother me either way. Apparently went over my head.
However seems an odd comment by a HALO founder if Halo is truely interested in having us come down...

ah dont worry about it Doug, HALO has a bunch of wild cards in it, including the founder :) We just like to have fun, he is just being playful, I promise :) :d

Sixpipes
03-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Somebody please cut and paste so the rest of us unenlightened folks will know what's going on. :cool:

MadNess
03-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Sixpipes
Somebody please cut and paste so the rest of us unenlightened folks will know what's going on. :cool:

aw come on bud, just register on our board, this way you can chat with us over there as well :) :tu:

Silver_2000
03-10-2003, 03:01 PM
It was a comment from Andre about having the Hotel rooms in houston lined with newspaper before we get there....

Went over my head and I posted 2 words in reply

"**** off"

Likely goes back to our conversation on Sun that I am just a jerk...:twitch:

Sixpipes
03-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!

Likely goes back to our conversation on Sun that I am just a jerk...:twitch:
So what you're saying is there has been a change of heart since the FFW in Ennis last fall?

You do a heck of a job at FFW and I for one am very thankful for having such a friend. Thanks a million for the anniversary picture, it's now my screen saver........

Thanks

It's sad that it has taken six months to figure out you're a jerk. I knew it the first time we met. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/naughty.gif .........and you need to fix your cuss-bot. I think it's broke. :p

min150mph
03-11-2003, 08:17 AM
Ah it is all in good fun and everything on that post is just joking around. HALO is a fun bunch.

BigBob
03-24-2003, 10:52 PM
As another HALO member, I am looking forward to seeing you all there. We need someone besides Shane and Noel to pick on:d

I hope to have truck running with some added HP

Sixpipes
03-25-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by BigBob
As another HALO member, I am looking forward to seeing you all there. We need someone besides Shane and Noel to pick on:d

Save me a spot. :cool: