PDA

View Full Version : Great run 02bolt

curtis75051
03-11-2003, 11:37 PM
I was the navy blue trans am that you ran down duncanville road.
:d :burnout: :beer:

What mods do you have? It looked like you truck was dropped but what else did it have.

L8 APEX
03-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Sure it was Rob? Another one of my cusotmers was in Duncanville in a silver L but with a different hood and not chrome wheels. A Duncanville guy got your old truck too! He was at Ennis Friday swearing because he could not get into 12's:hammer:

curtis75051
03-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Sure it was Rob? Another one of my cusotmers was in Duncanville in a silver L but with a different hood and not chrome wheels. A Duncanville guy got your old truck too! He was at Ennis Friday swearing because he could not get into 12's:hammer:

What does he run(Rob)? Somebody bought my old truck already. It only has been a month. It should have had a stock 2000 silver hood. I sold the cervini to somebody on here.

L8 APEX
03-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Rob's best posted run is a 12.37 it runs mid 12's pretty regular. The other silver I pulled the chip for a reburn. Yeah a kid I went to high school with Phillip Rollins bout it from Texan or some dealership for LOW 20's made us wonder what trade in was:hammer: Yeah Adam 9064 bought your Cervini's hood. He was supposed to buy mine and I reserved it for 2 months until he saw yours and liked it more. You also sold the bedcover right? It had a bad looking Rhino type spray in the bed:vomit: Upper and lower pulley, Diablo chip, power cooler type thing.. Sticks out being an 01 w/ 99 chrome rims.

curtis75051
03-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Rob's best posted run is a 12.37 it runs mid 12's pretty regular. The other silver I pulled the chip for a reburn. Yeah a kid I went to high school with Phillip Rollins bout it from Texan or some dealership for LOW 20's made us wonder what trade in was:hammer: Yeah Adam 9064 bought your Cervini's hood. He was supposed to buy mine and I reserved it for 2 months until he saw yours and liked it more. You also sold the bedcover right? It had a bad looking Rhino type spray in the bed:vomit: Upper and lower pulley, Diablo chip, power cooler type thing.. Sticks out being an 01 w/ 99 chrome rims.

bed cover was sold to a guy that lives in Lewisville/denton area, dont know what he post as. The belt was sold to got_ur #. There is no chip in the truck unless he put one in it. And it has Ken Cryder bad ass intake box. That was mine then.

curtis75051
03-12-2003, 01:58 AM
His truck gives me something to look forward to in the 1/4. We are running about the same time in the 1/8th

Red2002
03-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Sounds like someone got a beat-down. :D

02BOLT
03-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Curtis75051, That was me (Rob), that you ran last night in Duncanville. I was going to get gas by my house in G.P. when I got revved at by an LS1 Z28 w/ exhaust etc..Anyway I chased him up onto I20 where we were joined by an LS1 T/A(talk about timing). The T/A and Z28 went at it twice before the traffic lightened up enough for me to join in. We hit it from about 60mph and the L eased away from them to about 115. Not 30 seconds later I exited and came upon you. The L was pretty warm but I figured I could not pass up the chance to run 3 F-bodies in less than five minutes, so I commenced to honkin'at about 35mph, Man that was a fun race, two lanes, concrete, no traffic, kinda bumpy though. We ran well up to about 100-105 and it was tight. Looked like I put about a fender on you. To answer your question, my truck has a single program chip, CAI, single blade T-body, E-H upper plenum, Electric fan, 4# pulley, Line mod valve, Bassani cat-back, Truck trax, Nitto's, and the obvious appearance stuff. RWHP:422 RWTQ:520 Best ET:12.37@109.6(1/4) Best 1/8 ET: 7.88@87.9 On average the truck runs in the mid twelves in FULL street trim(Nittos, Tonneau cover and all). Man, that was fun, I hope to run into you again some time. Take Care. Rob:tu:

curtis75051
03-12-2003, 10:56 PM
I will run you in a few days:twitch: I will have the bottle hooked up by then and with a few weeks maybe I will have a bigger cam.

curtis75051
03-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Red2002
Sounds like someone got a beat-down. :D

No beat down, pretty good race, he did put a little on me at the beginning but( about a fender) I managed to get most of it back. by the time we shut it off.