PDA

View Full Version : z28 kill and a thanx to terry

Natetrun
03-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Well, I got lost big time. I was probably half way to mexico and i was doing good with your directions untill the last part. All and all the drive was enjoyable :)

Thanx Terry for the work. Ill be posting in the review section also. Just get ready for that rebuild :vomit: . If you'll do it HEHE.

Truck runs great. took the friend out in it that wanting some stuff done to his and recommended you. I was making a U turn and found a z28, 95 or up model, done up....exhaust , headers, bolt on , maybe more. He acted like he wanted some , had all his buddies in there. He was fixing to turn off in a neighborhood untill i started teasing him. I let him get jump on me and when i droped the hammer was an instant 3 car length ..then it up shifted :d

noway in hell he could have pulled me in. shut it down and the little you know what goes past me with a ****ed look on his face turns into a grocery store parking lot. I thought hey, he wants to talk. he runs away from us in his car!? probably going to drop his buddies off that im sure was ragging him :) . atleast he could of told us.

:banana: