wesman
03-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by ken cryder
got a new best .

478hprw
603tqrw

75shot

ken

Awesome...what size pulley do you run with the 75 shot ?

What other mods do you have ?

--wes

Mark #2
03-15-2003, 08:43 PM
Wow, great numbers. You and Terry beat me with the juice, might have to add some myself.

Mark

ken cryder
03-15-2003, 08:52 PM
i run a #5 pulley , s/b t/b , mac air , boostby pass , diablo single stage chip , my cool box , 90mm MAF and that's it . i have the chip set up for the nitrous retarded 3 degrees and real rich , at 4800 rpm i fall off the chart rich . oh and ngk tr6 plugs gapped at 32 .

mark if you just run a 25 to 30 shot it will help on the cooling effect alone to make more power.

thanks guys

ken

curtis75051
03-21-2003, 03:32 AM
Great numbers ken, I just finished with my NOS, now I got to get my bottle heater finished and I will be ready for :burnout:

ken cryder
03-21-2003, 09:19 AM
great daniel whether win or lose i always like a good race .

ken

J.D. Blackwell
03-21-2003, 12:47 PM
ngk tr6 plugs gapped at 32 .

May I ask why you run your plugs at .032 ?
Most guys with NGK's gap theres between .036 - .040

I was just wondering if you have had your plugs gapped wider then .032 before and didn't have any luck or not. If you haven't I would try gapping them wider and dyno it again to see if you will have a gain or loss. Or just test them on the track if anything.

Just trying to help,
Later

ken cryder
03-21-2003, 02:18 PM
i was just trying to be safe . your probably right . it's like as rich as i run the fuel just trying to keep it in one piece . the guys at lonestar said if i lean the fuel out a little i would be well over 500hp . i'm running around 9 to 10 on a/f ratio .

thanks i do appretiate it.

ken

Crawford
03-21-2003, 03:25 PM
What is the pricing for a dyno session over there at Lone Star?

ken cryder
03-21-2003, 04:10 PM
if you do it as a club it was $45 for three pulls.

ken

Crawford
03-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Can you give me some more detail on that?

If we come as a club do we have to have a certain number of people to get the discount?

Does this include wideband AFR?

What kind of dyno do they have?

Thanks!

ken cryder
03-21-2003, 04:46 PM
we had 12 vehicles
yes it is the wide band

type honestly i don't know

give them a call brian is great to work with.

ken

T Hogg
03-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Crawford
Can you give me some more detail on that?

If we come as a club do we have to have a certain number of people to get the discount?

Does this include wideband AFR?

What kind of dyno do they have?

Thanks!

Crawford,

He has a brand new ( few months old) in ground dyno. Yes that does include AFR. Nice set-up, he also has a TV set up so you can see your numbers after each pull.

The best thing is that, it's already been(Lightning) tested pass 500hp.:D

If your going to head over there for some pulls, let me know.

Sixpipes
03-21-2003, 06:55 PM
got a new best .

478hprw
603tqrw

75shot

ken

Are those 99 motors strong or what? Great numbers. :tu:

Crawford
03-21-2003, 07:17 PM
THogg

Will do. What is the normal dyno price for nobodies like myself?

T Hogg
03-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I think it's $60.00 bucks. But don't quote me on that #.Or you could join the LoneStar VIP club and get free test&tune dyno pulls. It will only cost you about 8 to 10 G's to get started. ;)

curtis75051
03-22-2003, 01:22 AM
great daniel whether win or lose i always like a good race .

ken

I am ready for you buddy, I got the kit hooked up and went to kennadale tonight(friday) and ran 7.58 at 91.xx Mph and my buddy ran a 7.52 at 92.xx 60 ' was 1.75.

ken cryder
03-22-2003, 09:18 AM
awsome daniel
ill be at denton sunday . why don't you come out i would like to see it run . and of coares i will run you . doesn't look like ill beat you but will have fun anyway.

ken

curtis75051
03-22-2003, 01:38 PM
awsome daniel
ill be at denton sunday . why don't you come out i would like to see it run . and of coares i will run you . doesn't look like ill beat you but will have fun anyway.

ken

I've class on Sundays, but we can try to hook up on a friday, this coming friday I will be going to k-dale again for king of the hill.
:burnout: :D :d :banana:

J.D. Blackwell
03-22-2003, 03:22 PM
i was just trying to be safe . your probably right . it's like as rich as i run the fuel just trying to keep it in one piece . the guys at lonestar said if i lean the fuel out a little i would be well over 500hp . i'm running around 9 to 10 on a/f ratio .

thanks i do appretiate it.

ken

Man, you would be over 500 for sure. That sure is a stout motor. :bows

J.D. Blackwell
03-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by T Hogg
If your going to head over there for some pulls, let me know.

Terry, I plan to schedule a session over Lone Star the first part of April. Jim has a break-in program on my truck, but I still plan on seeing 500+ rwhp. I am really interested in checking AFR for when I get ready for the track.

Can't wait to get the motor broke in and get a race program and slicks.

T Hogg
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
Terry, I plan to schedule a session over Lone Star the first part of April. Jim has a break-in program on my truck, but I still plan on seeing 500+ rwhp. I am really interested in checking AFR for when I get ready for the track.

Can't wait to get the motor broke in and get a race program and slicks.

Make sure and let me know when your going so I can come and watch. Just so you'll know, I'll be bring my truck just in case you top my old numbers. You wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about who has the most HP.:D Would you?;)

T Hogg
03-23-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by curtis75051
I've class on Sundays, but we can try to hook up on a friday, this coming friday I will be going to k-dale again for king of the hill.
:burnout: :D :d :banana:

Curtis,
You and your buddy should come and play at Ennis this Friday. They will be having the Ultimate Street night. 8:00pm-2:00am I hear there a few quick Lightnings that show up out there. There was one guy out there that thought he had the fastest Lightning the world. Man someone should show him a thing or two.:D

BigBob
03-24-2003, 10:23 PM
Congratulations Ken! Great numbers and with a very conservative tune.

03LightningRocks
03-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Curtis,
You and your buddy should come and play at Ennis this Friday. They will be having the Ultimate Street night. 8:00pm-2:00am I hear there a few quick Lightnings that show up out there. There was one guy out there that thought he had the fastest Lightning the world. Man someone should show him a thing or two.:D

Did this guy your talking about....break another drive shaft.:throw:

Rocks:beer:

curtis75051
03-25-2003, 01:42 AM
Curtis,
And who are you referring to as my daddy:nono: I have yet to run the quarter yet, but with a little weight reductions I bet I can give you a run for your money.

T Hogg
03-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by curtis75051
And who are you referring to as my daddy:nono: I have yet to run the quarter yet, but with a little weight reductions I bet I can give you a run for your money.

I'm not referring to anyone as being your "daddy".:nono: I said "you and your buddy" Now are you saying you would like to line -up for some $$$ or are you saying that it would be a good race. Because I'm all about the Benjamins. :D If you like I can come out to your neck of the woods (K/D). 1/8 mile 1/4 mile it's all good.

Driveshaft should be here tomorrow. If it comes in and all goes well, I'll be "out and about" at one of the Wed. night spots.

Hope you can make it to the track.I look forward to seeing your new HP at work.

curtis75051
03-26-2003, 12:34 AM
I'm not referring to anyone as being your "daddy".:nono: I said "you and your buddy" Now are you saying you would like to line -up for some $$$ or are you saying that it would be a good race. Because I'm all about the Benjamins. :D If you like I can come out to your neck of the woods (K/D). 1/8 mile 1/4 mile it's all good.

Driveshaft should be here tomorrow. If it comes in and all goes well, I'll be "out and about" at one of the Wed. night spots.

Hope you can make it to the track.I look forward to seeing your new HP at work.

Damn man I must have been tired when I read that I could have swore that it said daddy. My bad. I dont mind that we run them, I will just give you a run for your money, not actually betting on the race. :tu: