PDA

View Full Version : Met StormShadow Friday night....

03LightningRocks
03-16-2003, 05:09 AM
Hey Stormshadow,

I just wanted to tell you that your Dark Shadow Grey is officially my second favorite color...right behind Black:D

Where did you go? I guess you decided not to run it. The staging lanes were long enough that I didn't see you if you were in them.

Hope to see that truck run out there eventually.

You may get a kick out of dynoing it this sat. We got a group deal on dyno for 40 bucks three pulls if 10 of us show. It's not a bad idea to get a base line pull before you start modding it anyway.

It was good meeting you.

Rocks:beer:

StormShadow
03-16-2003, 10:27 AM
Hey Rob nice meeting you at Ennis. Your truck is tight...Sounds like a good deal for Sat count me in...Yea I decided not to run after all...I guess I'll just wait till I hit my 1k mark...Although I did see another DSG out there (belonged to Tre) and he had his paper tags and was in the staging lanes. I left before he ran though.

StormShadow
03-16-2003, 10:29 AM
doh i need to quit drinking so hard on sat nights last try NNNN RON there we go

Silver_2000
03-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by StormShadow
doh i need to quit drinking so hard on sat nights last try NNNN RON there we go

You know you can EDIT your posts right ?

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/chromoimages/edit.gif

wesman
03-16-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey Rocks,

How was the track? Was it running smoothly or same ole same ole with 3-4 runs in 4 hours ?

I wish we had a 1/4 mile track closer...I hate driving the 2hrs out there to sit for 3-4 more hours and hardly get any runs in

--wes

03LightningRocks
03-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by wesman
Hey Rocks,

How was the track? Was it running smoothly or same ole same ole with 3-4 runs in 4 hours ?

I wish we had a 1/4 mile track closer...I hate driving the 2hrs out there to sit for 3-4 more hours and hardly get any runs in

--wes

Hey Wes,

The track seemed to be fine to me. I managed a 1.70 60 ' so that seems like a pretty good hook to me. If some guys think that track is bad...I can't wait to get on a good one.

As for the staging lanes...I arrived at 6:30 and made 4 passes from about 7:30 to closing at 12:00. The lanes did not seem that bad to me. If it gets busier than that I will probabbly just go from doing a pass to the lanes and let my truck cool there. One hint...pull up in one of the outside(7-9) lanes...they do seem to move quicker...LOL.

Hope to see you out there...now next week they'll get a record crowd and I'll look like a liar. :eek2:

Rocks:nana2