PDA

View Full Version : Terry (L8APEX) - CUDOs

devildog92
03-16-2003, 05:24 PM
I wanted to write to let y'all know something about Terry.

I hate having to get rid of my L, however, Terry Cole took time out of this nice Sunday afternoon after his birthday when he could have been out having a good time and de-modded my truck. Terry is a class act through and through, and I don't care what toy I get next he will be 'the wrench'. He is a great friend and a quality mechanic, and I encourage anyone to have work done by him. Thank you Terry for your time and attentiveness to detail, you are a great friend.

Dan

03LightningRocks
03-16-2003, 10:33 PM
I have to say that I have been impressed with him showing up at the track with his customers to make sure they are up and running well.

I give him a big :tu:

Rocks:tu:

cpeapea
03-16-2003, 11:05 PM
even though terry gives me hell just for being me, i have to say hes a good guy and i like him. i recommend him to my personal friends for any sort of performance vehicles mods

L8 APEX
03-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Thanks guys:beer: I appreciate the CUDO's. As much as I like the thought of Dan and Tom de-modding my creation in Dan's driveway all afternoon:D I know Dan is in a frustrating situation trading in his truck for a family car. With my familiarity of the truck's setup, a shop with air tools it was a quick task for me. One of the benefits of being a PR customer:twitch:

tliss
03-17-2003, 08:08 AM
Thanks from me also, Terry. You freed me up to go get the new addition to our family:

http://www.talonclub.com/4images/data/media/28/DCP_1000.JPG

This is Otis, and he's a 9-week old St. Bernard. He's only about 15lbs now, but it is likely that he will grow to be about 170! His mother is 150 and his father is 180.

Suffice it to say, night #1 was interesting.

Tom

cpeapea
03-17-2003, 09:57 AM
my cousin has one of those dogs, man is it big. but its as sweet as jello.

L8 APEX
03-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Wow Tom, a big hairy dog in Texas heat:eek2: Oh well, still cheaper than kids:twitch: I do believe in crate training it saves a lot of oopsies:tu:

devildog92
03-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by tliss
Thanks from me also, Terry. You freed me up to go get the new addition to our family:

http://www.talonclub.com/4images/data/media/28/DCP_1000.JPG

This is Otis, and he's a 9-week old St. Bernard. He's only about 15lbs now, but it is likely that he will grow to be about 170! His mother is 150 and his father is 180.

Suffice it to say, night #1 was interesting.

Tom

>>>>>>But Tom, you told me you were going to sell the dog to Ming Garden to 'get it what it deserves'...You vicious turd-burglar!