PDA

View Full Version : Paging: Terry Hogg

George G.
03-20-2003, 09:45 AM
Anyone have Terry's phone #? I need to contact him about a rear diff unit he has. Mine took a dump. I've pm'd him on NLOC and sent him an email even, and no reply.

Where are you Terry?

L8 APEX
03-20-2003, 10:36 AM
I think he has a stock diff with Detroit locker and axles in it.

George G.
03-20-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, he had pm'd me on NLOC about an old one that he took out. I'm assuming he meant his clutch unit cause he said it has 70K miles. Plus, that's all I need.

Phone #?...anyone?

J.D. Blackwell
03-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by George G.
Anyone have Terry's phone #?

972-523-4573 :tu:

Tell Terry I said "Wassssup" and I will be at the track in a couple of weeks and I will race him if he comes wearing his street tires. My broke ass can't afford slicks.

George G.
03-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Will do. And thanks.:tu:

T Hogg
03-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by George G.
Anyone have Terry's phone #? I need to contact him about a rear diff unit he has. Mine took a dump. I've pm'd him on NLOC and sent him an email even, and no reply.

Where are you Terry?

Hey, George sorry it took so long to reply. I've been under the weather.Just let me know what you would like to do.

J.D., don't tell me you got that "Thing":D running. Let me know the time and place and I'll be there. Street tires, spare tires it doesn't matter:D It looks like I'm going to have to do you like I did your man Willie "Red Oak".:eek2: Just bad.

Glad to hear you got her running.:tu:

J.D. Blackwell
03-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by T Hogg

Glad to hear you got her running.:tu:

Thank you. RUSLOW is setting at Jim's right now waiting on the finishing touches. I could run back up to RUSLOW's house Tuesday and get her if I can get off work.

It would be an honor to be able to run in the opposite lane as you.:bows

T Hogg
03-21-2003, 11:24 AM
It would be an honor to be able to run in the opposite lane as you.:bows [/B][/QUOTE]

The honor would be all mine, to line up with such a fine gentleman as your self.:bows But just so you'll know, Jim is the planned next victim on the Gen2kilr's list. :eek2:

J.D. Blackwell
03-21-2003, 12:38 PM

But just so you'll know, Jim is the planned next victim on the Gen2kilr's list. :eek2:

So, does that mean that you will be going to FFW Houston to race Jim? I believe there will be nice racing that Friday night before FFW starts.:tu:

Crawford
03-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Justin,
I almost fell out of my chair listening to your voice mail message on your cell phone. LOL!

T Hogg
03-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
So, does that mean that you will be going to FFW Houston to race Jim? I believe there will be nice racing that Friday night before FFW starts.:tu:

I'm adding more Hp and a new tranny that can hold it. If I get everything worked out by FFW Ennis, it will be ON. But, that doesn't mean you have to go and start any trouble over at the JDM camp.:D I'm still working on my wife about this tranny deal. Just got out of the dog house because of my last $800.00 trip to Ennis:flaming: Damn driveshafts.

TxBolt
03-21-2003, 09:19 PM
Just got out of the dog house At least your out!:nana2 :nana2 Me still in there! When are we going to see ya agian , Dog?
Tim

T Hogg
03-21-2003, 09:33 PM
I would like to be at Ennis next weekend (3/28/03). You going to be in town? I'm wait for my driveshaft, should be here Tues or Wed. I also got some new drag shocks to help with the weight transfer. I got a few more horses that I like to give to my new rear end & driveshaft.

What I would really like to see, is Ken & Andy get it on at Ennis that same weekend. I think that would be one hell of a race.:eek2: I'm not trying to start anything, just would like to see 2 fast a$$ trucks get in on. Well maybe I am.:D

J.D. Blackwell
03-22-2003, 03:35 PM

What I would really like to see, is Ken & Andy get it on at Ennis that same weekend. I think that would be one hell of a race.:eek2: I'm not trying to start anything, just would like to see 2 fast a$$ trucks get in on. Well maybe I am.:D

Yeah that would be a good match up. :tu: