PDA

View Full Version : got smoked by a benz

Natetrun
03-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Tonight around 10:45p i was heading to work on 121 and on the way there i came to a light at 121 and coit. I was just doing my usual hard acceleration, not looking to race. and this damn benz started pulling on me. I nailed it and too bad i hit a stretch of pavement like grease. Fished tailed. so ****ed:hammer:

I catch him at another light. Got good traction, took me off the line!! and we took it to 80 and he walked me damn good. I'm like "wtf!? i got smoked by a benz." pulled up to 121 and preston and he rolled down the window. i was expecting some damn kid that snuck out his daddy's car. it was this 35 year old guy with his wife in a suit and $***, probably had grey poupon in there... him and his wife"cool truck, thing is fast, how much hp?" me: "387".
he goes "wow!" . he says " yeah i have 495hp with a v12 motor"

:eek2: :bows

he was cool. he even got on it and barked second when we split up. I felt a little better after he said that LMAO!

cpeapea
03-23-2003, 01:27 AM
well atleast you got smoked by something of that stature!

Natetrun
03-23-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by cpeapea
well atleast you got smoked by something of that stature!

LOL. yeah, i was just thinking that. and I'm glad some punkass wasn't driving it. he drove it perfectly. i don't know if it was an auto or not. reason why is cause he barked that 2nd gear. it's probably an auto. MAN i dunno. he probably does that **** alot.

Wht95Lightning
03-23-2003, 07:06 AM
Don't forget, you could fill your driveway and garage with SVT vehicles for what that Benz costs.

Natetrun
03-23-2003, 07:31 AM
yeah. someone on the f150 forum told me it was an sl600 i believe. $125,000. Lots of respect to the owner. he actually had nutts to use the car.

F75
03-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Those Benz are expensive and there Engines are powerfull.

min150mph
03-24-2003, 07:53 PM
Sounds like an SL600. All Mercedes comes with automatics that you can shift manually. Can't remember the proper term at the moment.

MadMax
03-26-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Natetrun
Tonight around 10:45p i was heading to work on 121 and on the way there i came to a light at 121 and coit. I was just doing my usual hard acceleration, not looking to race. and this damn benz started pulling on me. I nailed it and too bad i hit a stretch of pavement like grease. Fished tailed. so ****ed:hammer:

I catch him at another light. Got good traction, took me off the line!! and we took it to 80 and he walked me damn good. I'm like "wtf!? i got smoked by a benz." pulled up to 121 and preston and he rolled down the window. i was expecting some damn kid that snuck out his daddy's car. it was this 35 year old guy with his wife in a suit and $***, probably had grey poupon in there... him and his wife"cool truck, thing is fast, how much hp?" me: "387".
he goes "wow!" . he says " yeah i have 495hp with a v12 motor"

:eek2: :bows

he was cool. he even got on it and barked second when we split up. I felt a little better after he said that LMAO!

ya should have rolled that yuppie MOFO and stole his damn wife....you know the ticket.... "Indecent Proposal"..... :D

Natetrun
03-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by MadMax
ya should have rolled that yuppie MOFO and stole his damn wife....you know the ticket.... "Indecent Proposal"..... :D

very impossible racing that car.