PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for best price...

viper
04-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Sure could use your help.... I'm looking for the best price on a new Lightning. I'm gonna trade my silver'01 and don't want to pay "sticker" like I did before. Any leads on good deals in the DFW area would really be appreciated.

L8 APEX
04-01-2003, 10:46 PM
We don't hear from you much hang out more! Anyway, you just missed the deals, lol! I know Bankston had a few new 02's they were CLEARANCING out below X plan. Logan got a good deal from Bill Utter Ford, Rocks and HighVoltage got their 03's from North Central Ford.

Crawford
04-02-2003, 12:35 AM
Middlekauff is Xplanning theirs. A couple weeks ago they had a couple blacks, dark shadow gray, sonic blue. Good luck.

Natetrun
04-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Middlekauf: :throw: me

:hammer:

L8 APEX
04-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Natetrun
Middlekauf: :throw: me

:hammer:
Don't blame your choice on the dealership. Buyer beware when buying used vehicles. All of the mods were plainly obvious:hammer:

Crawford
04-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Yes yes... I have been royally screwed by Middlekauff in the past but when you are looking for the best deal you got to give them all a shot. When you find a good dealership, just take it there for service ;)

99WhiteBeast
04-03-2003, 08:29 AM
What Logan bought another L:confused:

L8 APEX
04-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by 99WhiteBeast
What Logan bought another L:confused:
No dude, that is just where he got the last new one from:tongue:

Logan
04-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Don't think I haven't thought about it... :p

Natetrun
04-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Don't blame your choice on the dealership. Buyer beware when buying used vehicles. All of the mods were plainly obvious:hammer:

I wasn't happy with the service I recieved from Middlekauf mainly. But I don't know alot about mechanical stuff. Thats why I bring my stuff to you. I learned the hard way and I guess your right. One thing i do remember though that still makes me mad to this day is they let someone take it home and got mud all over it. I told them I was buying it today and would like it cleaned off by the time i get back from the bank (1 hour). I show up, it's in the same place, didn't move. They said it got mud on from taking to the service center. I told them there aint no mud like that in a city. Later i found out someone took it home.

In my oppinion in a perfect world it shouldn't have to be buyer beware, but true it is. You can't expect dealers to be honest about their business. too bad