PDA

View Full Version : who wants a ride?

microsuck
04-09-2003, 03:00 PM
So, does anyone want to drive with me and tell me what the hell this damn sucking noise is when I do a boosted shift from 2-3 and 3-4? I think it has to do with the tranny, but I dont really have any idea. I know there are some designated smart boys out there that can help me out.
Andrew

Logan
04-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Must.... restrain....wise...ass...comment... :roll

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 03:09 PM
I heard Gavin is our resident expert on sucking and sucking related noises:roll

microsuck
04-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I heard Gavin is our resident expert on sucking and sucking related noises:roll

hahahahahahaha, O poor gav, all they do is poke fun!:D Its okay, I still love you.:banana:
Andrew:twitch:

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 03:23 PM
i receive those alot

DWSmooth
04-09-2003, 05:00 PM
Do you have the single blade throttle body? If so, thats what it could be if you have a improved air filter too.

DAVID!

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by DWSmooth
Do you have the single blade throttle body? If so, thats what it could be if you have a improved air filter too.

DAVID!
Happy belated B'Day fart knocker:beer: Watch that useful info we have a limit on that kind of stuff:nono:

MadNess
04-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by microsuck
So, does anyone want to drive with me and tell me what the hell this damn sucking noise is when I do a boosted shift from 2-3 and 3-4? I think it has to do with the tranny, but I dont really have any idea. I know there are some designated smart boys out there that can help me out.
Andrew

well if Terry has been riding in your truck, I would say that would have to be all the strang noises you are hearing... :twitch::tongue:

Logan
04-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by MadNess
well if Terry has been riding in your truck, I would say that would have to be all the strang noises you are hearing... :twitch::tongue:

Took the words right out of my mouth there Mad... :)

MadNess
04-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Took the words right out of my mouth there Mad... :)

:beer:

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 05:42 PM
I wasn't going to say anything but truth be told I was there and Mad's GF was in the middle seat. Needless to say she is very talented for someone from Houston. Vanilla sandwich need I say more:throw: :banana:

microsuck
04-09-2003, 05:44 PM
O, I remember now!:D :D

MadNess
04-09-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I wasn't going to say anything but truth be told I was there and Mad's GF was in the middle seat. Needless to say she is very talented for someone from Houston. Vanilla sandwich need I say more:throw: :banana:

:crying: ah dude, thats horrible... my girlfriend is dead :crying:

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MadNess

so terry was making the sucking noises? hmm maybe terry is in the closet

microsuck
04-09-2003, 06:49 PM
not anymore!:banana:

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by cpeapea
so terry was making the sucking noises? hmm maybe terry is in the closet
The only time I have spent there was in your closet was when you came home unexpectedly. I can't believe you bought Christine's story that she was working out and that is why she was all sweaty and her muscles were spasming.
Nothing but net
:banana: :d

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 08:11 PM
wait a minute here...arent you looking for a mail order Olga? when she arrives you can borrow my air compressor to air her up...boooyaaa

all in good fun:nana2

wesman
04-09-2003, 10:21 PM
lol...Terry is tearing yall's a$$es up......:roll

--wes

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 10:33 PM
more like just mine, dont know why. :(
what did i ever do to Terry?

oh yea, Terry your in BIG trouble with my GF, not to mention her name is Christina

microsuck
04-09-2003, 10:40 PM
Okay, its been really funny, but enough hijacking my thread. Does anyone know about that........ noise.:crying:
Andrew
also, does anyone think a FT valve body will help fix it?

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by wesman
lol...Terry is tearing yall's a$$es up......:roll

--wes
It doesn't pay to tanlge with the truly demented:nono:
Gavin, names were changed to protect the innocent. All in good fun right:twitch:
You kids need to behave, that HALO bastard started this crap today:hammer: Momma said not to hang around those trouble makers:D

cpeapea
04-09-2003, 10:54 PM
yea all in good fun, i didnt tell her i was just playin (seein if i got a reaction out of ya) we do that at word everyday, talk about mommas and gf's

microsuck
04-09-2003, 10:57 PM
You guys can only talk about my momma now, my GF went psyco and jumped ship. Whew!!! I have so much more money now.:banana:
Andrew

microsuck
04-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Okay, the noise is starting to get louder and last longer. It sounds like a valve is sticking open on the shift. I have a stock valve body(not for long), and a chip with increased line pressure. Could this be the line modulator valve sticking open/closed?
Andrew