PDA

View Full Version : Not Happy With Wells Racing!

TxBolt
04-09-2003, 09:55 PM
I picked my motor and heads up today. Now I was told yesterday and the 3 other times I asked how much it would be and was always told $1500.00. Get there and was told $1880.00. Charged me $80.00 to use my credit cardit instead of cash. I didn't know I needed 18 100 dollar bills. Who am I to argue thay have my motor and heads. I had no choice but to pay it. Dennis seemed like nice guy, but $400.00 off is bad. Hell with it I got my motor and its being installed. Sorry if I don't send motor work their way!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Its got to get better!

mercbuff
04-09-2003, 10:34 PM
i take credit cards at my work and was told its against the law to charge extra you can give a discount for cash but you cant charge extra for the card
just my 2 cents:nono:

L8 APEX
04-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Check or cash os the same discounted rated. Plastic is "full" price. That is the legal way to put it;) Well's is expensive but I always pay it and forget about it down the road. I dropped off a set of heads a few years ago. It ended up costing me twice as much as the heads to get them back. Vortec iron heads were 400 bucks, port, bowl, drill & tap, screw in studs was 786 bucks:eek2: But they ran like hadies! It would have been cheaper to go with Aluminum heads, lessons learned:hammer: