PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Las Vegas

Red2002
04-22-2003, 10:11 PM
All good things must come to an end. Unfortunately, I don't have any here. :D Just teasin'...

I got a job offer that I just cannot pass up in Sin City. I'll keep in touch with everyone here and you are all welcome to come out and visit. :tu: I'm going to try to hang around and catch the next meet to say goodbye to friends and everyone that's been of great help the last 17 months. I'm supposed to start work the 2nd of May, but I'm gonna fudge that date a lil'...

Remember, in Vegas, drinks are free and prostitution is legal.

..and for the exciting part. See next post.

dboat
04-22-2003, 10:36 PM
I know a couple of guys out there that you may want to meet... am interviewing for a position out there myself...

Best of Luck to you...

Dana

Silver_2000
04-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Ill be working at the Venetian for a week on the 9-16th

If your in town send me an email ...

We'll get together for a beer

Red2002
04-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
Ill be working at the Venetian for a week on the 9-16th

Ironically enough, that's where I'll be working as well. :)

Look forward to seeing you out there. :beer:

dboat
04-22-2003, 11:09 PM
what will you be doing there?

Red2002
04-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by dboat
what will you be doing there?

Women. Many women. I've entered into the T.J.'s School of Man Whoring. It's a graduated course where one must apprentice on more undesirable women. Gotta put in your time...:)

Seriously though, I'll be in management at Kenneth Cole. Really looking forward to a change. Gonna miss my friends though...:(

Silver_2000
04-22-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Red2002
Ironically enough, that's where I'll be working as well. :)

Look forward to seeing you out there. :beer:

i2 will be in the sands convention center starting that friday...
Ironically they used an OLD i2 Planet picture on thier website
http://www.venetian.com/events/ballroom.cfm.

I will be in one of the meeting rooms below the big ballrooms

It will be easier for you to find me than vice versa. Just ask an i2'er where the IS room is

Doug

Red2002
04-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!

It will be easier for you to find me than vice versa. Just ask an i2'er where the IS room is

Will do Doug. I'm surprised there are I2'er's left. Seems to be fewer and fewer between. :(

Silver_2000
04-23-2003, 12:03 AM
As long as me and the people who print and sign the paychecks both still have a job I'm happy. :banana:

Lots of friends who were laid off are still looking for decent work.

The ONLY thing good about the trip for me is that I get to stay in the Venetian Last year I had a HUGE suite...
We'll see what I end up with this year.

I don't like smoke, or gambling much. I like watching people and Vegas is always good for that but that gets old quick especially when you are working 18 hours a day...

Doug

99WhiteBeast
04-23-2003, 09:32 AM
I've entered into the T.J.'s School of Man Whoring. It's a graduated course where one must apprentice on more undesirable women. Gotta put in your time...

There is truth to your title-put your "mangina" to work and you may make something of yourself...:D

I would say a Lotus at 25 would put you well on your way:tu:

Congrats:beer:

my2002lightning
04-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Cool ! I'll be out there the last week of July for my brother's wedding.

My brother was out there recently and told me about a black 2G L with no mufflers hauling @ss up and down the Strip. Pretty kewl !

Be sure and have a brew at the top of the Stratosphere and that double-decker bar/restaurant.

Ronald

dboat
04-23-2003, 11:15 PM
at Fatburgers or is that In and Out? cant remember but just at both of them... :beer:

There were a few other places we went if you want some advice..

But there are a lot more single young girls down in Henderson rather than in Summerlin where the old folks live....

Dana

J.D. Blackwell
04-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Best of luck to ya. I don't know what you and oug where talking about, but it sounded like Computer jiberish, something I know nothing about.

So take it sleasy and watch out very very carefully with the women.....or may I say a possible man. :eek:

blueoval01
04-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Hey Laurence,
Can I have your Smilie Face collection when you move?
:d

Silver_2000
05-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Red - I am at the venetian . You in Vegas ?

Doug

L8 APEX
05-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Just look for the yellow Lotus with Kenisis cruising the strip:roll