PDA

View Full Version : HAH, I just raced a C5 and he got a ticket

silver01
04-24-2003, 09:31 PM
On my way to Best Buy rollin about 80 and a Hemi wants some. I punch it and pull him pretty good up to 110 or so. I hit the brakes to get back to speed limit and see a vette charging hard and gets on my tail, so i punch it and not put a car on him but thats it. I move over and slow down so we can get a better race, he dosent want to even up and keeps it to the floor. Hes going 120 130 or so goes over a hill and a z28 highway patrol busts him. I laughed all the way to Best buy. My wife kept saying how did you know there would be a cop there, I said i didnt just luck...

Natetrun
04-25-2003, 03:06 AM
you should have kept it to the floor and have the best damn copper chase with your wife in there. j/k :tu:

my woman would be punching my face as i put my foot through the floor. i remember a couple years back i was going to arkansas on i-30 and all of sun a damn z71 comes flying by doing about 115 . i was like "wtf". then after that about 6 damn cop cars are chasing after him LMAO!! it was at night and the terain was clear and flat enough to watch everything. he kept them running for a long time. about 15 minutes on i-30. he exited and hauled ass down a dirt road near the access. cops were having a hard time but they nabed him.