PDA

View Full Version : Woohhoooaaaaaa

andy_cain
04-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Drove the Trailer QUEEN again...thats like twice in one month....had to make a beer run and just damn well felt like celebrating an empty house...
I don't think the new neighbors were celebrating with me as I straitened her out after coming through the alley and let her rip all the way through 2=3 shift down the street....:eek: :eek:

**** what a bunch of tire I left as memorbilia.:tu:
Almost looks like one long break stand, then a 20 foot roll and another breakstand that went sideways.:d

Even stopped by Horse Power Store just to see if the owner wanted to have a short school lesson in power to weight, HO vs. Tq. and overall...just be a wise ass.:D
I think he may have been suckered before judging by his quick decline in my open lesson I was so willing to teach the "so called" master.
They do some really awsome things with GM prod's. though:eek2:
they have their blue checkered beast running numbers I can only dream of....:beer:

cpeapea
04-25-2003, 11:17 PM
when they can get it to run

Natetrun
04-26-2003, 01:01 AM
those guys seem like they just know stuff about ls1's .

03LightningRocks
04-26-2003, 01:41 AM
I can tell you this. They don't know chit about operating a dyno. I went there to get some pulls to check A/F ratios. I had to teach them the proper way to roll into the pull. At least I got my A/F numbers.

Gavin is probably talking about last friday night. They pull up to make a pass and then after a big all show no go, they pull away from the launch pad and leave.

Rocks:roll

MadMax
04-26-2003, 11:28 AM
:evil

thats evil or something........

andy_cain
04-26-2003, 03:48 PM
I must be terribly sick...drover the "Queen" today too...put a whole 9 miles on her...thats twice in two days...damn, whats next racing???:roll
Think I need new tires very soon as well if anyone has a hook up on F1's:beer:

Natetrun
04-27-2003, 01:57 AM
if i get tires anytime soon. i'll let my front 2 go really cheap. not alot of tread. probably 40 bucks for both of them lmao:roll