PDA

View Full Version : Bborr

Stinkbug
04-29-2003, 12:19 PM
Got back sunday from Fort Stockton Tx and the Big Bend open road race. I feel bad that I did not let you guys know before the race had come and gone. I have been real busy and not on the forum much at all. I got there and as soon as I saw Stan (RUSLOW) I thought about it. I did not run the L this year did not want to push it to 125 mph average over 118 miles and the Formula is not ready so I took the wifes Lexus GS430. Got 2nd place with a 125.030 mph avg. The race will be the last Saturday of April every year. Its a great time wish I would have let you guys know sorry! They are talking about starting up another one from Midland to Rankin later this year.

Terry, There was a guy out in a yellow 86? 911 who evidentially spends a lot of time at the M Ranch. Thought you might know him. he did not make the return leg I was wondering what happened? He was running in my class.

http://www.bborr.com/

L8 APEX
04-29-2003, 02:02 PM
Glad you had fun, I need to shut down for a few weeks and get my truck back together:hammer: There are so many 911's out there I don't keep up. Most of the one's I do know are silver.