PDA

View Full Version : warrany questions cont.....

microsuck
04-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Okay, so when ford logs your truck in their little "screw you over on your warranty" system, do they only make an entry if they denied you a claim, or do they log anytime they do work and just happen to notice something that would void a warranty claim. In my most recent ordeal, they found nitrous, chip, etc but that wasnt the source of the problem. am I screwed if that causes a malfunction in the future? and I COMPLETELY (i learned in important lesson today) demod the truck and bring it in to another dealer, will they know? I know that is about as clear as mud, but can somebody hook a bothua up with some info?
Andrew

L8 APEX
04-29-2003, 02:05 PM
The Oaisis system is shared by all dealers. It may contain any service records and notes a service advisor enters on a VIN#. I think mine says "power train voided, most blown motor of all time:bows"

Silver_2000
04-29-2003, 02:06 PM
Question is did they enter it

microsuck
04-29-2003, 02:12 PM
I should try and bribe him into leaving it out. I will check when I pick it up. muchos gracios homies
andrew

L8 APEX
04-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Nitrous is confirmed by taking an oil sample or spark plug test. Once you run it the signs are always there.

03LightningRocks
04-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Nitrous is confirmed by taking an oil sample or spark plug test. Once you run it the signs are always there.

Kind of like taking LSD...LOL. 25 years later, your still seeing tracers:eek2: .

Rocks

blueoval01
04-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 03LightningRocks
Kind of like taking LSD...LOL. 25 years later, your still seeing tracers:eek2: .
Rocks
ROFFLMAO :d