PDA

View Full Version : Free Beer To All!!!!!

TxBolt
05-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Yes, thats right all the beer you can drink, to help me take off my heads tommorrow!!:beer: I didn't think I would get any takers. I bet Andy would watch for beer!!:roll Well I will start in the morning. Wonder how much this plumber can get done in one day on a Ford!:crying:

cpeapea
05-02-2003, 04:38 PM
hmm free beer?! if its not a horribly far drive i might take you up on that!

microsuck
05-02-2003, 05:33 PM
gav... what the dookie. I though you were my truck B!otch for saturday? hehe j/k:d
Andrew

andy_cain
05-02-2003, 08:35 PM
I am sorry....all I heard was "FREEEEEE BEEEEEERRRRRR"!!!!!
:beer:
I can supervise with the best of them....even better with a few drinks...just better not turn me loose on the wrench.:hammer:

TxBolt
05-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Well got the intake off. All I like is the exaust:( and the valve covers and heads.:D I put these stock headers back on. The hardest part of it. Since I gave you the jones's, Andy I will buy you a beer at the next Talon meeting!! LMAO!!!!:roll :roll :roll

andy_cain
05-03-2003, 03:27 AM
I keep hearing this echo, " FREEEEEEEE BEEEEERRRRRRRR".
Whats even better is the $16. margarita in the fishbowl at Bonedaddys......a few of them and I am pretty sure that truck would be in the low 10's after we finished.
By the next Talon meeting I will be a free man...hell I may have to buy everyone a round just to celebrate.:banana:

I personally plan on celebrating Tuesday afternoon after court by taking the SeaDoo for a ride behind the Lightning (better put on the ZR rated tires:D ) and spend the afternoon on the lake:beer:

Hey Terry: can ya add NAWS to my SeaDoo...now that would be just plain sick:bows :evil