PDA

View Full Version : hi-temp hose

George G.
05-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Anyone know where I can buy some hi-temp hose? I'm installing my stock cat pipe back on and need to connect the smog pump tubing that runs to the cats. I tried Autozone, Pep Boys, O'Reilly's and NAPA to no avail...thanks

TxBolt
05-08-2003, 06:00 PM
I know you poss. need it today, but what about Summit or Jegs?

blueoval01
05-08-2003, 06:16 PM
It's been a lot of years, but we used aircraft hoses where we needed high pressure heat resistent applications. Matter of fact as I recall the aircraft parts place was in Grand Prairie.

Just a thought ......:)

L8 APEX
05-09-2003, 01:11 AM
Cap it off, emissions are for granola loving, tree hugging sissies:vomit:

George G.
05-09-2003, 07:48 AM
I'd love to cap it off but I'm selling the truck and if I remember right, a person can't sell a vehicle without it being able to pass inspection. I know it probably happens all the time in the performance world but I may just sell this to some old dude and don't need the liability of having to make it pass inspection.

George G.
05-09-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by blueoval01
It's been a lot of years, but we used aircraft hoses where we needed high pressure heat resistent applications. Matter of fact as I recall the aircraft parts place was in Grand Prairie.

Just a thought ......:)

Would this be at the GP airport on Great Southwest Pkwy?

L8 APEX
05-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Wasn't the line originally hard pipe? I could see what the exhaust man has. Anything to do with aircraqft is going to be $$:eek2:

blueoval01
05-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by George G.
Would this be at the GP airport on Great Southwest Pkwy?
It was the old airport on GSW Pkwy that we used to race, but the store was not at the airport.
It was kinda like a "Army/Navy" store as I recall.
But jeez, that was a long time back :cool: