PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get an email from Ford ?? >>

wesman
05-22-2003, 09:52 AM
I recieved an email from Ford for $500 additional cash off the purchase of a vehicle on X-plan. I knew I had signed up for a PIN but never got the confirmation....it would have been nice if they sent me something in the mail :confused:

Anyhow, here's the email:

Dear Wesley ,

As part of our Centennial Year celebration at Ford Motor Company, we'd like to offer our X Plan Partner Recognition participants an additional $500 Centennial Days Cash on selected 2002 and 2003 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.

For offer details click here

As a reminder, you have an available PIN XXXX which was approved on 12/17/02 . Remember, your available PINs are good for 12 months from the date of approval.

For more information on your X Plan Partner Recognition Program, go to www.fordpartner.com

Not a bad deal for those of us that can't get A or Z plan.

--wes

microsuck
05-22-2003, 02:39 PM
if you want the $500 I will let you buy me an '03 cobra as a gift.:D
Andrew

andy_cain
05-22-2003, 02:52 PM
I got one as well, I actually used the "A" plan on the "03" SuperCrew for my ex-wife so assumed that is where it came from.

wesman
05-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by microsuck
if you want the $500 I will let you buy me an '03 cobra as a gift.:D
Andrew

lol...your such a giving soul Andrew :)

Wanna help hook up a NOS kit and my laser jammer ? ....lol

You can even come over and help me install my two new toys in a week or so...they are both two letter acronyms and are gonna make the L run like a raped ape....until the engine let's go :burnout:

--wes

jmlay
05-22-2003, 04:42 PM
Nope. But I did get an offer for a $50 Visa giftcard for test driving a new Expy!

Mike

blueoval01
05-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by wesman
lol........ and are gonna make the L run like a raped ape....
--wes
Erk! Not something I would like to picture in my mind ......
Dude, where are you getting your Idioms? Hustler magazine? :roll

wesman
05-22-2003, 06:09 PM
lmao :roll

I think it's a good analogy....a loud screaming bulk of a beast tearing down the path....sounds good to me :)

---wes

whitelightning'02
05-22-2003, 07:27 PM
Yep, I got one,too. I got a pin when I went looking for a new car for the wife. Did better than X-plan without telling them.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:beer:

microsuck
05-22-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by wesman

Wanna help hook up a NOS kit and my laser jammer ? ....lol

You can even come over and help me install my two new toys in a week or so...they are both two letter acronyms and are gonna make the L run like a raped ape....until the engine let's go :burnout:

--wes
yeah, sure. Just let me know when.:tu:
Andrew