PDA

View Full Version : MY Truck Is Done!!!

TxBolt
05-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Well I'm driving the Lightning agian. I spent last night taking the passenger side header cause I could not get the muffler connected. I must be getting better it only took hour and a half. I plug my boost dump in cause I can't remember which one it is. I thought the one I had unpluged was it, but it gave me a service light ,so I plug it back in for now. I also have what I think is the dump not set right. It whistles. But I will work on that later. Its great to drive the beast agian. It sure runs good!!!:nana2 :nana2 :nana2

Natetrun
05-25-2003, 02:54 AM
please keep it that way :burnout:

cpeapea
05-25-2003, 04:49 AM
now you HAVE to bring it to a meeting!

TxBolt
05-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Will be there!:burnout:

wesman
05-25-2003, 09:42 PM
congrats man.....feels good to have it back huh ? I jsut need to get my tranny issue fixed ....and the KB shouhld be here next week.....wooohooooooo:burnout:

--wes

TxBolt
05-26-2003, 08:27 AM
KB shouhld be here next week.....wooohooooooo Scared of you!!!:bows Can't wait to see it.:tu:

wesman
05-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by TxBolt
Scared of you!!!:bows Can't wait to see it.:tu:

lol...I can't wait to see it either. If I don;t get the damn Monster box tho, it wont do me any good....my tranny is beyond fried. It's next to impossible to get Gregg to respond to me tho. It's like I'm asking him for free one or something.

He's usually really good about answering questions and helping people , but he seems t be swamped with all of the WFC stuff. Hopefully I can get him to ship one off in the next couple of days.

--wes

my2002lightning
05-26-2003, 11:53 AM
TXBolt,

Hell, bring it out tonight to Circuit City/Hooter's tonight. A bunch of us are getting together out there around 6-8ish at Hooter's and cruising next door to CC.

Yeah, I know! I have to work tomorrow, but it's a L get-together!

Ronald

:nana2

TxBolt
05-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Wesman have you called Gregg? I tryed to e-mail but it was disabled or I didn't do it right.

J.D. Blackwell
05-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Congrats Tim......Again.LOL I bet you know how I felt with my truck. Anyways we need to get together at Hallsville. I have been going the past 3 weekends and meet 2 other L guys there. Last Sat. night a young young girl showed up at the track in a Red '99. She had a lower pulley, S/B T/B, chip, Mac catback, etc. She was upset cause she kept spinning. I was going to help her out, but the track closed cause of Lightning.

Also I am getting 2 other L owners together to get them to come to the track. 1 of them being fed by a Kenne Bell.:nono: I guess I am going to need some spray man.

Call me,
Justin

P.S. You still want those wheels?

TxBolt
05-27-2003, 07:55 PM
I heard you were in Hallsville. Remember the red SS Camaro that was running 10s? He said he saw you there. Anyway I wish a Lightning would smoke him. He's big headed.:throw: He was trying to race me down Hwy 110 on my 92 octane safe program.:roll :roll Rodney raced him before and got sprayed!:roll Thats too funny, I'm killing myself here. I will call you J.D.
Tim

J.D. Blackwell
05-28-2003, 08:39 AM
That is Darryl. Man, he runs 10.60's. Nobody can beat him. Although, I gave him a run for his money when we were running heads-up class 2 weeks ago and he beat me only by .09 of a second. But he didn't spray on me either. :hammer:
I need a few more thousand to finish my truck and if I can come up with that, I know I can get really really close to his e.t.'s. I am going to do something to my truck that no other Gen 2 owner has done to their truck.;)