PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you guys want to do this to your L (video)

J.D. Blackwell
06-02-2003, 05:50 PM
http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album52/grab_4.mpg

I am going out to finish off my tires tomorrow.:throw:

P.S. Make sure you have your sound turned up.

microsuck
06-02-2003, 07:54 PM
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
That brightened my day. That guy was retarded. Still a cool clip though. If I were him I would focus on using that mad crazy hp to doing some cool times instead of shredding tires to the point my rims are throwing sparks. I bet thats what Laurence was doing today on 635 when his tire went out:evil .
Andrew

andy_cain
06-03-2003, 03:46 PM
I have a brand new pair of spares 's that are just waiting in the bay for a line lock install and a "Smoke Show" contest, then I plan on cooking them from new to POP (tires...not motor...3000 rpm should do just fine):nana2

rickgig
06-04-2003, 08:45 AM
My tires are coming in this week and I've been going back and forth between keeping the rears for spares or going out and having some fun... but that guy was nuts!!!

What the heck was it? It looked like and AWD vehicle but I couldn't recognize it. Whatever it was... it had some serious hoursepower and torque.

Great sound!!

MadNess
06-04-2003, 10:39 AM
That would be an aussy right driver car... I think its a ford platform, with a huge frickin motor! Yea I can see racin that thing, just think though, how fun did that look? and that blower! weeeehoooooooooooooooooooooooo

cpeapea
06-04-2003, 04:47 PM
i have a bunch (4) of f1s that came off of a vette. i figured they could be used to smoke the hell out of.