PDA

View Full Version : Red L lives off S. Custer in McKinney??

Natetrun
06-05-2003, 10:09 PM
I was wondering if you are here. I've seen you a few times. I live right up the road at The Mansions apt complex. Everytime i see you though there is too much traffic to catch up.

Later
Nathan

andy_cain
06-05-2003, 10:36 PM
I see ya toooooo,
But usually on Bethany in Allan, In fact, think ya may have been at the meeting tonight.
I waved at ya when you took the Legacy exit when the Plano cop pulled over his victim (not me).
I am home practicing my drinking career...gotta stay in practice for those fish bowls.:D
In fact, when I left, Richardson PD pulled over under the bridge there at 75 and Spring Valley and waited....I was gonna cut in line and hit 75 but decided once I saw him to go strait and flip a "biatch":banana:
No Front PLate:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

always = Probable cause:eek2:

tliss
06-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey Nathan,

No...It's not me....I went black. You live in those apts. by the golf course? I've probably seen you a few times while going to or coming back from Frisco. I've got an '01 black with the chrome wheels. I pass by there periodically.

Tom

Natetrun
06-06-2003, 11:24 PM
hrmmmm..... i think i have seen you before but i wasn't in my truck. what time do you pass through there. that part of custer is good hunting grounds ;), its not watched very often, be sure you have a detector though.

tliss
06-06-2003, 11:27 PM
No time in particular. Every once in a while I'll pass though there, but not regularly.

Tom

redlight02
06-13-2003, 05:29 PM
DOnt know if you are talking about my Red L but I live in the Ridgeview Ranch subdivision at Custer and McDermott

Natetrun
06-13-2003, 11:34 PM
DOnt know if you are talking about my Red L but I live in the Ridgeview Ranch subdivision at Custer and McDermott

then its you!! muahaha :evil