PDA

View Full Version : Who was on the news Friday at 9:00

andy_cain
06-08-2003, 01:05 PM
ON Friday night I was watching the 9:00 News on channel 11 (channel 9 on my Comcast cable) and they were doing a piece with Victoria Snee on the new movie sequel of 2 Fast, 2 Furious.
They were showing some of the local Dallas drivers and showed a blue Toyota MR2 on the highway smoking past another driver who was dooing 70+...next shot they showed was a White Lightning at a light next to some Greenings looking car at a red light smokin' the $hit out of the tires and then blasted off the line when the light changed.
Whoever it was had a snap down bed cover and the rest was too hard to see due to all the smoke.
Whoever it was...man what a shot:d

Shiner1
06-09-2003, 01:55 PM
I saw that too. I didn't realize I lit them up that much. :eek2:

andy_cain
06-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Who caught ya on tape?
There was so much smoke I couldn't tell what kind of car you were even next to.
Looked sweet....news people didn't much care for it:D

Shiner1
06-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Buddy of mine has the parts shop there just east of 35 on 121 in Lewisville. (Ya-te-hay) SP?? Anyway, I was over there Friday evening shoot'in the $hit and the WB ch33 reporter/camera man are out talking to the import drivers at the shop next door. With the opening of 2Fast, I guess they were looking for local flavor. We were standing outside watching the festivities and the reporter came over and was asking about the L. We spoke for a couple of minutes or so, he taped a little of the truck and then says "show me what you got". I balked at first and then one of the import drivers says he thinks his friend's civic (greenish car in shot) can take me. We pull out on the street and actually I'm behind him at the light. Reporter wants a little smoke so I light them up, we get the green and I damn near beat the civic across the intersection. I saw the tape that night and I agree looks kinda bad.... Funny thing though, the reporter was encouraging everyone to do the same thing when they left the parking lot. Go figure!!

rickgig
06-09-2003, 03:55 PM
I hope your plate wasn't readble in the tape... it was a while back in one of the car rags where a guy video'd his speedo doing in excess of 150 and the magazine published it... local cop recognized the location and busted the guy because of the article...

Stood up in court...

Shiner1
06-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Plates not visable...too much smoke.

Silver_2000
06-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Not exactly the kind of publicity I was hoping for... :rolleyes:

Connected to BOTH ricers and Street racing ...:vomit:

my2002lightning
06-09-2003, 07:05 PM
Bigg Dogg,

Too funny! :d

Just keep 'er 'tween the ditches!

Ronald

Shiner1
06-10-2003, 08:33 AM
Now the ricers don't want to be connected to us any more than we want to be conected to them.

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-10-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Dr Bigg Dogg
Now the ricers don't want to be connected to us any more than we want to be conected to them.

GO BD!!!!!!

KICK SOME @$$!

I wanna see a tape of it if anyone has it, that'd be pretty funny.